Cbb & Nba Picks For Wed===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb & Nba Picks For Wed===>

A crap 6-6 day yesterday turning a small profit with the big win on Miss St. and the 1st half.......onward then for tonight!! Have to do some things tonight so heres just the plays....maybe a couple late ones (nice to hit those last night) again if I get time:

Early game (Small)
    MICH +2

Later this Eve:

BALL ST -7
    ISU -3
    KENTUCKY -1
    ARKANSAS -1
    KANS -8
    DUKE/GT (O)151.5
    UAB -8
    BUFF -8
    NW -1

Smaller plays:
    PURDUE +2
    STLOU +4
    (Small)

NBA:

TWOLVES -6
    BLAZERS -3

Try this parlay for some extra bucks:
    BUFF + NW + UAB

thats it for now and good luck to everyone tonight! Hope you all sweep them out!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck GoldVike!!

We match up on a few plays and that always makes me like my picks that much more!!

Hope you have a nice winning night!!

Bennojd
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

best of luck vike

Comment

G.V

GOOD LUCK ON A PROFITABLE NIGHT
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Just got home!

Another plus night already but lets add:

PORT/MEM (O)94 2ND H

Only 45 - 45 tied and the spread is -2.5 after opening at -3 Port... Tells me the boys figure MEM has a shot to win the game which mean tight at the end plus free throws and only 184 total to cover it for the game.

BOL if anyone cares to play it! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good shit VIKE

PEACE

Comment

Rock on GV..... looks like everyone is having a good night
              always night to see that

:D :D
              Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Man I missed your plays earlier. Glad you had a plus night.

Lets get that Portland game home. Also good luck on the over
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GoldVike.........

I hope you add a little more to your plus night with that 2nd half over!!
                  I like how you top off your nights with those plays!!

Good luck!!

Bennojd
                  Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Gotta crash for the night

BUT ANOTHER LATE NIGHT Winner in the OVER 94 2NDH in Port and Memph! Hope everyone prospered on it!! BEST OF LUCK! Gv

Comment

GoldVike............

I don't normally play the NBA but I made a small wager on the (Over) 93 in the 2nd half of the Clippers/ Pacers game last night. This was after you recommended that play to "jordanrules23" when he asked an opinion on Indiana (-2.5) in the 2nd half.

Anyway, it lost by one lousy point after the game went to OT. I thought it was a winner when the total was sitting at 90 with over a minute left in OT............but only one last basket was scored by Indiana to put the final total in the 2nd half at 92.
                      The game ended regulation w/ 71 2nd half points scored; and luckily made it to OT. We needed 22 points to get a push and 23 points to get the win............well we only got 21.
                      It was only a small wager but to lose by one measly point after actually getting to OT hurts.

Thanks for the play..........it was so damn close to winning!!

Later,
                      Bennojd
                      -------------------------------------------------------------
                      I will put a small play on
                      the (O) 93 as it is 51-50 at the half and the line again dictates that LAC is up 1 and the Pacers should win by 3.......why......looks to me again like the dollar boys figure LAC will put up good numbers and god knows they play little to no def at home and the Pacer should be able to put up another 45 to 48......close call....but small bet on the over as it goes close at the end again......I see no insane huge favorite numbers on a big boy vs little boy like when Sac or Dall is on the road losing by 1 and they come out like -7 to -9....JMHO FWIW! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WHATEVER YOU PLAY!! Gv

parlay it with the Pacers if you think they will roll!!
                      Last edited by Bennojd; 03-04-2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

i know i parlayed it with ind .....a lousy 1/2 point....
                        jordanrules..................

Comment

jordanrules23...........

That would have been a "lucky" win but we all deserve those once in awhile!!
                          That would have helped make up for that "unlucky" Miss. St/ Auburn push that you had the other night!!

Oh well, I guess it's all part of sports betting!!

Bennojd
                          Last edited by Bennojd; 03-04-2004, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X