Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10*'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Records

10* 38-23 (i do not count pushes, there have been 2)
    7* 14-23
    5* 30-26

10* Kentucky (-1.5) vs South Carolina---->As i have noted in earlier posts, kentucky has started to play more like the team of last year's regular season.......in theory, this game in meaningless to them but this team is playing better with less pressure and continues to make shots they were not making earlier in the year.......if they win out, a #1 seed is possible, but i have always though #1 and #2 are the same, it is the gap from #2 to #3 that is much bigger..........south carolina is a good team but i cannot ignore the fact that they are 0-4 now against the only elite teams in the SEC (that being kentucky, miss. state and florida)........i also cannot ignore kentucky's 7-0 record in games decided by less than 5 points........lets just hope it is not decided by 1

10* Louisville (-3.5) vs St. Louis---->yes, i know lousiville is 2-6 in their last 8 but all the problems they have seem to be behind them now.......they were once as good as anyone and now finally healthy, maybe we will see that again........this team seems to mirror cincinnati who is now back to normal and won a similar game at charlotte..st. louis loves these games and has made a living over the years winning games like this, but 80% of those are games where the other team is overlooking them......lousiville and pitino will be ready and should roll

10* Illinois (-2) vs Purdue---->The least talked about team in the country comes into this game 10-1 in theory last 11 with their only loss being at wisconsin........early on, illinois got blown out at northwestern and since then, nobody seems to give them their due credit........everyone wants to talk about what this coach's former team (sou. ill.) is doing........well, here is bruce weber's chance to win the big 10 in his 1st year and purdue is worse than people think with only 3 wins in their last 9........yes, i am a little concerned that illinois will fade into the pressure that mich. state did last night but purdue is not wisconsin, they are more like penn state these days

10* Texas Tech (-4) vs. Missouri---->Missou has played great of late winning 6 in a row but this game is tougher than all the rest, even tougher than the home okla. state game b/c okla. state was due to lose...........missou still has not done anything too impressive on the road with a narrow win at baylor and a win last time out at ksu where they were losing and went on a run that ksu could not recover from..........texas tech is 5-1 at home in conference and played very well in their loss to texas at home......i think missou is running into a runaway train here and may get blown out as tech is coming home after an embarassing loss and a blowout loss

7* duke / gt over 151
    7* rutgers (e) vs. va tech

5* lsu (-7.5) vs ole miss
    5* colorado (+4) vs iowa state
    5* college of charleston (-9.5) vs app. state
    5* miami (ohio) (+10) vs. kent state

good luck
    b

Good luck

Like the Kentucky play but I am against you on Purdue and Missouri Probably means winners for you

Comment

good luck shorty already played kentucky louisville and t.tech:D

Comment

lets BANG THAT MUTHERFUCKER TT

PEACE

Comment

Good Luck tonight Shorty
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

when you come to vegas

Shorty when you come to Vegas come to the ESPNZONE thats where i work and i'll take care of ya man....The least i could do for all the great picks......A great place to watch the games and a sports book right outside the restaurant...Seriously....Dubbb
            jordanrules..................

Comment

Good luck, Break the bank tonight!

Comment

thats better

makes me feel a little better about the miss. state debacle!!!!

hope some people were on board

b

Comment

shorty

Congrats on a real big night.

I will hand you some:

Also.
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

10* record has been picking up steam lately and the 7* is getting closer to EVEN........that can only mean one thing............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PEACE

Comment

AWESOME night! Thanks to you and some others, I had my best winnings ever.

Comment

awesome

alphonsus, that is music to my ears........my night was awesome too but i may take tomorrow off................a quick, yet delirious look at tomorrows games are not doing anything for me......

of course, i just took a xanax and drank some wine so i cannot even see the screen........................

p.s. it was prescribed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wine that is

b

Comment

Beautiful!!

AAAAAAALLLLLLRRRIIGGHHHTTTTTTTT!!
                          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

nice night, nice night!

Comment

Thanks Shorty

Great night last night Shorty. Thank You and keep up the great work.

Jackets

Comment

Working...
                              X