early 5* , 10* later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early 5* , 10* later

5* elon (-8) vs citadel--->our last chance this year to bet against this terriblle team

more later

b

Hey shorty can you get your 10 star up by 5:00 eastern tonight because i have to go to a basketball tonight. i always play your 10 Stars.

Comment

last night was unreal

Hey I check this website about 200 times a day because i love reading all the different picks everyone has. But Shorty you are one of my favorites because of the game break down and info that comes with your picks. Last night your 10* was that Mississippi state team laying 14 and one of the things that you said you were worried about was getting back doored. Dude thank god that i live in vegas and have the option of going shopping for the best line and got it at the New York New york and 13 and a half. But my roomate bets off shore and got it at 14 that you posted it at. Now we both had 300.00 wagers on the game and i just knew what was coming when it was senior night and that coach start pulling all his players with 3.01 to go in the game. Unreal how another game like that has cost him money much like the duke game against Florida St. when Pickett hit that 3 at the buzzer. I know its all a part of the game but doesn't the 3 at the buzzer seem to go against us more than help....Just horrilbe man that some kid comes down the court and throws up a off balance hook shot what ever that was and pushes a perfectly called 10* by your self...........Well thats all.....I love your posts and we're gonna keep reading them, and not let this keep us down...............Add a win to your 10* record for me bacause i got it at 13 and a half....Thanks for the GREAT picks MAn..........Dubbb
      jordanrules..................

Comment

good

jordan, i was hoping some people had miss state last night at 13 or 13.5 and it makes me TOTALLY SICK to hear that some of my boys got it at 14.5.........i got it at 14, and by rule, i try not to complain about a push

i will be in vegas for the 1st 2 rounds of the tourney, can't wait

gage, the 10*'s are coming shortly

b

Comment

Working...
        X