Miss state?? i missed it!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss state?? i missed it!!!!!!!

what the hell happened to give me a push here?? always when making these selections i am aware of the backdoor, but did i not see them up 24 with 2 minutes to go???

i should know better..........well, i can only hope some of you got it at 13.5 and nobody got it at 14.5

fucking ridiculous

should have 2 or 3 10*'s tomorrow...........and as a rule, i never complain too loudly about a push.......................moving on!!!!!!

b

Shorty...... i hear ya..tonight was just fucked up

tomorrow should be a good day some good looking games on tape
    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Man I was watching the game and didn't even realize we got backdoored on the push :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

I can believe they got that three pointer with no time on the clock.

Unbelieveable :angryfire :angryfire

That made me play Push also. I guess its better then a lose. :eek: :eek:
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Why did Miss St shoot the ball with 5 seconds left when it was clear auburn was not going to foul? Then a 30ft bank shot that puts the game on 14. 99 out of 100 games the guard just dribbles the clock out. No he drives and then kicks it out for a shot. Not saying anything was funny just don't understand why they took a shot..

Comment

Miss. St put in the seniors and promptly turned it over 3 times in the last minute then hit a jumper with 6 seconds left instead of letting clock run and it was a three to boot I believe. Auburn runs down the court and tosses a over the shoulder 3 at the buzzer that banks in for the push for most people. I was lucky and bought a full point and actually middled the game with Aub. +4 in the second half but that last minute was ridiculous. It was a great call Shorty we were on the right side.

Hope you nibbled on St. Joes first half. Good luck tonight and I look forward to your plays today.

Jackets

Comment

I'll be the first to say that I got screwed....had them at -14'....went to bed thinking it was a winner and ended up losing. Unreal

Comment

Daugherty 11,Would'nt that be a push at 14

or did u have 14.5?
              ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

Earl - I put (14') with the (') meaning 1/2 point......

Comment

Working...
                X