Early Nba Pick On The Pacers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Nba Pick On The Pacers!

I'll have all my plays in a couple of hours but wanted to get this in now....NOT THAT ANY ONE PLAYER IN THE NBA MAKES A DIFFERENCE (JUST ASK THE TWOLVES after the 76rs DEBACLE) but the radio announced at 4EST that Ron Artest who was to be out until at least the playoffs AND maybe the year.......WILL NOT ONLY BE ACTIVATED FOR THE GAME TONIGHT BUT WILL START! Big emotional lift for Indy but the big value to this is the line movement......I liked the Pacers tonight at the opening but I think the number will change upwards after sports centers announce it.

PACERS -3

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck tonight Vike!!
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Good Luck tonight Vike. Like the play I'm with you buddy. Bring it home :D :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Like the play and will be on it! Good luck!

Comment

good luck vike

Comment

What on deck Vike for the NBA later?

I can't wait. Have to rub noses with a female eskimo

GL
            Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

MAKE SURE THAT GAL

Likes to wear Eskimo Kneepads then Hung! AFTER ALL....NOTHING BETTER THAN AN...............

ARCTIC SNOWBLOWER
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X