Mich St -2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mich St -2???

LOOKS WAY TO EASY AND IM SURE 90% OF THE PUBLIC IS ON IT....WHO ELSE AGREES?
    Success will be the best revenge

I see everyone on mich state. Line opened at 2 is now at 2.5 and 3 at some places.

Comment

Actually its 95 % and your right thats why I'm staying away from the game.

I will hope for state. Because a lot on here are on them and I will cheer for them.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer are you a member of sports insights?

Comment

shiate!!!!!!!!!!

im playin it but i know its gonna lose now

95%?? damn

Comment

seanie mac

I am thinking the same thing. This line should be around 5 or 6. I call this type of game a reverse trap game. Usually they trap everyone with unranked vs ranked but every once in a while they will reverse this by setting a low number the other way. Wis is just 3-6 away from home and MSU is 11-3 at home and the Spartans are looking for Revenge and they are playing at home and for the lead in the conference. Everything really points to the Spartans so if I play this game which I probably will I will be on the Badgers.

lewis
            Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
            Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

S49erman

Yep.

It has a lot of interesting info. I don't follow the plays for against the public. But I do like to see where the public is sitting.

Also I think this is a Vegas bait line, just hope State comes through for everyone
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer yeah I am a member too and the information is great when they have it.

Comment

i mean i knew going into this it was gonna be a case of what line u get, and when i saw 2 i said lets do this heeeeere, this will most likely come down to free throws

Comment

Working...
                  X