Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoops, I love this Card!

Today's card has some nice plays!

Wisconsin at Michigan State -2/128; I was seeing 2 1/2 and 3 everywhere else, so I felt fortunate to get -2.

Michigan State is playing today's game with 4 huge motivational factors, share of Big 10 Title, Senior Night, last home game of the season, and REVENGE for an earlier season loss at Wisconsin. I don't usually use revenge situation plays with a whole lot of emphasis, but the Spartans just don't lose to the same team twice in a year's time.

Michigan State has shown that it will not back down from anyone in the conference, that's why the Spartans have won 5 games in a row and nine of their last ten outings. With a victory, Michigan State would be a perfect 8-0 in conference play at home for the fifth time in 6 seasons and would at least take a share of the BIG 10 Title for the regular season.

Wisconsin is averaging 56.8 ppg on the road in the Big 10 and their opponents are averaging 61.1 ppg against them. The Spartans are averaging 73.9 ppg at home in conference games and their opponents are averaging 60.7 ppg. State has now won 17 straight Big 10 home games over the last 3 seasons. The margin of victory in those games for this year (7-0) is 13.2ppg, last year (8-0) 14.2 ppg, and the last 3 home games of the 02-01 season by 12 ppg.

Now check this good stuff out:

Wisconsin averages On road averages
    All gms PPG 68.7 On road 59.9ppg
    Reb 33 ... Reb 31
    FG% 44.4% ... FG% 40.2%
    FT% 71.6 ... FT% 67.3
    TO 10 ... TO 11
    PF 16 ... PF 18
    Steals 7 ... Steals 6
    You getting my drift here, their statistics are worse in every category on the road!

Michigan State on the other hand improves in scoring at home; 72.1PPg all games, homes games they average 73.3ppg. Their rebounding averages goes from 30.2 to 31.1 at home, their steal average goes from 7 to 8 and their turnovers lower from 15 to 14 at home versus overall averages. I am playing Michigan State for 5 units and the under 128 for 3 units. My prediction; Michigan State 63 Wisconsin 53!

Pittsburgh at Providence -3; Providence is going to run into a hornets nest with the Panthers tonight. Pittsburgh is 7-0 SU/6-1 ATS following their last 7 losses. Pitt's 3 losses this year; 46-49 vs Syracuse, 67-68 at Seton Hall in overtime, and 65-68 at Connecticut. Pitt is 6-2 SU on the road and 3-0 at neutral sites this year, plus they average 69 ppg on the road in Big East play and their opponents are averaging only 62.1 ppg against them for a +7.1 scoring margin. Providence averages 67.3 ppg at home vs Big East opponents and their allowing 57.5 ppg for a +9.8 scoring margin. Playing Pittsburgh for 5 units! My prediction Pittsburgh 69 Providence 65

Jacksonville State at Morehead State -5 1/2; Mr Mejia is telling me the dog is going to win this game outright, so I'm taking a chance on him today and playing the dog Jacksonville State team. Mejia's prediction Jacksonville 69 Morehead State 68 (I would love to go to that college)

As always, good luck to everyone today and may the gambling gods be with you!!!
    Last edited by krunch; 03-02-2004, 12:47 PM.

Good luck tonight! I'm on 2 of the 3!!
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Good luck Krunch$$$$$$$$
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

krunch

I always enjoy your analysis. GL

Comment

EZ Winners and Spaarkie

Lets kick the man's ass tonight for a little green!
          Love this time of the year, bad thing about it, to much action and not enough time off work. I sleep like 4 hours a day after I get off work and then I get up and cap the games. Can't wait for the tourney to start!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

Good Luck tonight Krunch
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck as I am on Pitt and Michigan St!

Comment

Homer and Frankb03

Good luck to you guys tonight and keep the great capping up yourselfs. I also enjoy reading all of your threads each and everyday. I go to bettorschat and read what's going on in here before I grab my local newspaper! I got my priorities straight, don't I?

Good Luck
                Krunch

Comment

good luck krunch lon mich st. and jax st. i may stay away from the pitt game

Comment

Working...
                  X