This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    Frank-heres a question. Lets say 99 people out of 100 were on MSU were on MSU and only 1 was on Wisconsin, BUT the one on Wisconsin was Mr. Lawrence;who would you bet? :D

i would tease up mich st to -6, tease wiscy to +6, and bet the house on that teaser if lawrence had a GOY on it
    Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Now that is funny!!!! LOL...

Comment

***********.com has another 5* dump play.

I cant get his entire card anymore just the member plays he releases for free. sorry guys.

Basketball - 713 Wake Forest -5 ( 5* ) aka Dump (rare for back to back dump plays)

Comment

Anyone get plus 10 club or 5 cappers

Comment

ALATEX

ILL POST ALATEX PICKS WHEN I GET ANIMALS PICKS AND ILL POST ALL I GET THEM AROUND 5PM EASTERN ..TOOK A BEATING LAST NITE ..HIT A FEW HORSES TODAY TO TRY AND GET BACK SOME MONEY OUCH I GOT HURT

Comment

Dyer's Sportsline

His games tonight are:

Wisconsin @ Michigan St
              Youngstown @ Butler
              Pitt @ Providence

He has won 67% ofer last 3 plus weeks. Anyone have his picks?

Comment

Painter69-
                Can't wait to see your post although the Animal took a beating last night someone else posted the wrong plays and ratings for him. Thanks for your help and let's all cash in tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by AaronB
                  Painter69-
                  Can't wait to see your post although the Animal took a beating last night someone else posted the wrong plays and ratings for him. Thanks for your help and let's all cash in tonight!
                  HE WAS 2-4 LAST NIGHT I WAS 1-5 HE HAD MIDD TENN AT 16 1/2 THE BEST I GOT WAS 18 1/2 I DIDNT BUY THE 1/2 BESIDES LAST NIGHT HE WAS ON FIRE I FOLLOW HIM AND OTHERS 24/7

Comment

Thanks Slick

i used to follow Boxers plays when he was posting for free:D
                    all the good 1's go pay

Comment

***********:

PITT+3

Comment

SeanieMac-Great answer!

Comment

haha yaaa, im hopin hes not on Mich St, for the love of god please dont let him be on mich st
                          Success will be the best revenge

Comment

DRAGON SPORTS PREMIUM PLAYS MARCH 2, 2004

3 Units on Michigan State -2.5 -110
                            STEAM PLAY
                            Life on the road in the Big 10 is tough. Wisconsin has stuggled all year on the road earning just a 4-6 (3-7 ATS) record and scoring under 60 points per game. The Badgers look pretty good in the conference overall at 10-4, but are just 7-7 against the spread, with the majority of those losses coming on the road. The Michigan State Spartans can secure another Big 10 title (12-3 in conference play) with a win tonight at home. Michigan State is one of the harder road trips for any team as the Spartans are 12-3 at home this year. Those three losses came to some of the premier teams in the Nation in Duke, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. The Spartans have won their last 5 games in a row, and 4 of their last 5 agains the Wisconsin Badgers. In an effort to hold off Illinois from taking the driver seat in the Big 10, I believe Michgan State walks away with a big win.

2 Units on Syracuse -1.5 -110
                            The Orangemen sit in the middle of a tough Big East conference at 9-5. Last year's Champs have been pretty consistent on the road at 6-3, losing only to Providence, UConn, and Seton Hall on the road. The 'Cuse have won their last 3 and are looking capture their 10th conference win before a huge game versus Connecticut this Sunday. West Virginia is no easy place to play as the Mountaineers are 10-3 at home this year, although 2 of those losses came within the conference. W. Virginia is just 6-8 this year in Big East Play, and have lost their last 3 straight games. Syracuse owns this series, winning 8 of the last 10, including the last 4 in a row and both of the last 2 meetins at W. Virginia. Syracuse should stay hot with a 4th straight victory, ironically handing W. Virginia their 4th straight defeat.

3 Units on Wright State -7.5 -110
                            STEAM
                            The first round of the Horizon League Tournament kicks off with the The Loyola-IL Ramblers hitting the road to face the Raiders of Wright State. Loyola struggles mightily on the road, winning just 4 of their 16 road contests this year, while Wright St. strives at home at 8-5 SU and 7-3 ATS. The Raiders finished tied for 4th in the Horizon League with a 10-6 mark (12-4 ATS). Loyola ended their regular season in the Horizon League in a tie for 2nd to last with Youngstown State with a 4-12 mark. Wright State has won both regular season match ups by double digits and there is no reason they don't accomplish that feat tonight as well.

2 Units on Mississippi State -14 -110
                            Mississippi State can improve to 13-2 in the SEC with a win against the flailing Auburn Tigers. Auburn's road schedule has been tough, and their record reflects it. The Tigers are 1-7 on the road (2-6 ATS). The Tigers' troubles don't stop on the road though as their SEC record is a meger 4-10 (3-11 ATS), in a tie for the worst in the conference with Ole Miss and Arkansas. The Miss. State Bulldogs pour the points on at home, scoring nearly 80 points per game, a mark Auburn is going to have a hard time overcoming considering the Tigers score just 61 points per game when they hit the road. The Bulldogs have dominated the series, winning the last 5 straight up and against the spread. Big point spread, but an even bigger win for the Bulldogs of Mississippi State tonight.

Comment

I agree G-vegas but for 50 bucks a month. u cant beat that,and he is a honest guy as I can tell. compared to 250 a month or even crazier prices.

Comment

Tsw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4* Michigan State
                                3* Tennesse State
                                3* Cleveland State

Comment

Working...
                                X