Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we all made some nice change on this game

Hopefully we can get another GOY this weekend and cash out again

Thanx everyone for all the support.........Its much appreciated.........now lets get some ice cold CORONAS and celebrate the BIG WINS

I think everyone had a nice night tonight

PEACE

record since 2/27...........9-3
    I will not post leans or anything.......Only games I really feel will HIT

Comment

NICE CALL MCP!

It worried the hell out of me when I saw every service in the world on it but you HAD IT OUT EARLY LAST NIGHT!! I do that too once in awile!! GREAT CALL AND CONGRATS!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

LMAO..........I used to check the service section reply thread every now and then bit it just confuses the fuck out of me

I actually posted this play on Monday to make sure it was out there in time

PEACE

Comment

Great job my man!!!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Re: HORRIBLE PICK PIMP

Originally posted by cokes
            MIZZOU HAS WON 6 IN A ROW! MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE BIG 12! MIZZOU WINS THE GAME TAKE THE COUPLE POINTS..MIZZOU OVER TT...THATS A HORRIBLE GAME OF THE YEAR PICK!!!
            I tried to keep it clean but next time U have an opposing view and cant be productive in expressing it, get the fuck in yer own thread and post shitty ideas....at least ROBB MACK tried to be a bit insightful

take u and yer 6 posts and stay the FUCK OUTTA MY THREADS U NEGATIVE PRICK

PEACE

Comment

PIMP

Hey MC PIMP,

Props on your TT call!!
              Thanks again!
              Johnnies Sat...???
              I like your E. Carolina call...They have been
              sneakin' and a peekin' since the New Year rolled in.

Enjoyin' the Corona..thanks to you..
              FB:tongue:

Comment

NICE CALL PIMP! I ENDED UP NOT PLAYING THE GAME AT ALL CAUSE YOU SOUNDED SOLID ON YOUR SELECTION. I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED AT HALF BUT GLAD TO SEE YOU PULLED IT OUT. CONGRATS!

Comment

Working...
                X