Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo he didn't sell out for cash and he probably realized he made a mistake and didn't want to be there. How about you and your choice of trashing services then crossing the line?

You could have picked a thousand better people than that asshole and you didn't figure that out?

SELLOUT!

Comment

Wayne

Maybe not but he wants to talk alot now it has nothing with what I did. People have to make money that is what makes the world go around. Can't live without money. So if you don't like your cable guy or cops do you go around bashing them. They are just doing their job. I am not saying what I did was right. I probably made a mistake. I just got caught up in doing so well and was questioning about how he got started in the service and he said he would help me or I could do hockey for them. I was flattered and jumped on it. So that is how it happened. So if you feel the need bash away I am above that and won't do it. You know the funny thing is if my picks were so bad why is everyone so pissed off for what I did. You won't have to see my bad advice anymore.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit I quit a BS contest. I quit for a few reasons. The main reason I quit was because the contest became BULL SHIT. Members posting 30 games making every game a 5* selections. By your own admission in one of the contest threads it became a joke and you agreed the contestants were not playing all their selections as 5*. What was the sense!

A service dropped out because his partner was angry. Give me a break!

So go ahead call me a quiter! You don't know me. I don't know you. There's one thing I'm certain of. The member here have more respect for me, the 'quiter' than you the 'TRADER'.

Comment

Leo if your picks are that great and you need money just place your wagers and cash in!

Makes NO SENSE!

Comment

In the immortal wors of Bugs Bunny...

"Oh brother, close sesame."
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Re: Wayne

Originally posted by Lucky Leo
              Maybe not but he wants to talk alot now it has nothing with what I did. People have to make money that is what makes the world go around. Can't live without money. So if you don't like your cable guy or cops do you go around bashing them. They are just doing their job. I am not saying what I did was right. I probably made a mistake. I just got caught up in doing so well and was questioning about how he got started in the service and he said he would help me or I could do hockey for them. I was flattered and jumped on it. So that is how it happened. So if you feel the need bash away I am above that and won't do it. You know the funny thing is if my picks were so bad why is everyone so pissed off for what I did. You won't have to see my bad advice anymore.
              Lucky, if you are that good you don't have to sell your picks. Make your money as a gambler. You don't have the balls to make your living as a gambler because you know in the long run you'll probably loser. NO BALLS! The difference between you and me? I don't gamble to make a living. I don't sell my BS picks to make a living. This is all hobby for me. Every morning I wake and I go to work. I earn an honest living.

Also, I have no idea the quality of your picks. I never played a single pick of yours. Honestly, I can care less you sold out to a piece of shit that admits to taking advantage of the gullible. If that's how you want to make your living then GOOD LUCK.
              Last edited by frankb03; 03-02-2004, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I agree! Close this thread and banish that LOSER Sports-Plays

Comment

Frank and Wayne

I know it don't make sense to do what I did. I did it without really thinking the consequences through. I admit I made a mistake cause alot of what has been said in this thread is true. I remember the time on Monday Night Football when you got me on the right sides. I was on the wrong side. Homer has helped me out. Most people here have in one way or another. I am in the process of thinking this through and maybe not going through with the service thing. But Frank I lashed out at you for all the bashing you done. I just stated the fact that you want to put everything else down but didn't finish the contest. Yes you can call me a trader if you want. But that can be rectified. I am listening to what people have to say. Especially if it is done in the right manner. I don't know if I don't go through with the service if I will even be welcomed back here or not. That will remain to be seen.

Comment

I also doubt I will be banished as I done nothing wrong never badmouthed anyone or anything. I just made a decision you guys don't agree with. Maybe even I don't now. But my basketball picks are still posted here and they are the same just minus the hockey. How many people actually play hockey regularly anyhow.

Comment

Leo

No ill feeling! I can dish it. I can take it. The biggest problem I have with the service thing is who you decided to team up with. When he posted that service haters thread you were vocal against him. Sports-plays by his own admission scams the gullible.

Comment

Leo, I for one appreciated your picks in the contest. But with that said I was very disappointed when you went to a pay service. Why put that added pressure on yourself to please other people for money, it will be totally different than when you have a losing day in here. Those people will be raising hell instead of saying no problem, get em tomorrow. It is your choice and one you should think about hard. I for one would be more than willing to accept you back and you have admitted to making a mistake that we all do from time to time...Good luck on your decision and hopefully you will make the right choice...

Comment

Leo it was a mistake, BIG TIME! They will use you like they do their customers and when you lose they will cut ties.

I've said before through email that i don't trust many here and mainly cause i really don't know them. My list has about 8 names on it and that's it.

Leo i used to enjoy talking to you and seeing your pictures(which your buddy sports-plays has lashed out at) but i could care less now and when people like mike (yesterday) ask an opinion about a game and get zero response..... Well that's BS!

I agree frank making a living with these guys is like living in sin!

Leo seriously trust me here. The guy your with is a fucken scum bag and has been a whiny bitch since day 1 here.

This thread is closed!
                          Last edited by wayne1218; 03-02-2004, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Leo
                            I also doubt I will be banished as I done nothing wrong never badmouthed anyone or anything. I just made a decision you guys don't agree with. Maybe even I don't now. But my basketball picks are still posted here and they are the same just minus the hockey. How many people actually play hockey regularly anyhow.
                            I never said you should be banished. Sports-Plays should be banished.

Comment

Working...
                            X