• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert

Records

10* 37-22
    7* 13-23
    5* 30-24

10* Texas (+3.5) vs. Okalhoma state---->same thing every year from okla. state but this year they did a little better.......they have avergae talent and play their asses off every game..........texas is way more talented and i do not even think of this in revenge form.....i said in my post last week when i used a 10* with missouri against them, okla. state has had more favorable spots than any team i can ever remember..........i expect them to lose the game here

10* western michigan (-3) vs. bowling green--->don't be deceived into thinking western michigan sucks like kent does....although it seems they are on the same path, western michigan was hanging in there with a tough toledo team when their leading scorer and rebounder left the game, not to return.......he may be back here but either way, i think western michigan is easliy the class of this conference and shows it here with a win over an average bowling green team.,.....there is line value here too b/c of western mich.'s last game, kent losing their last 2 on the road, and the extra points given to BG at home

5* San Diego state (+9.5) vs Air force-->sdsu has not lost by more than 12 on the road all year including games at texas tech, utah, byu, arizona and unlv.........wait, they lost by 14 to st. mary's, my bad.......overrated air force just wants the W

good luck
    b

Thanks Shorty. I always look for your picks with analysis.

Comment

I like the Tex play, I'm on SDSU too.. Good Luck!!
      ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Good Luck Bud. Love that Texas play
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck shorty already on texas

Comment

Good luck Shorty!!!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

shorty.........

Good luck buddy!

Comment

i got the aztecs locked in at +9..good luck

Comment

damn im on okie st and air force.......might have to change my mind
                  Success will be the best revenge

Comment

SHORTY

Hey Shorty,
                    Thanks for the post....
                    and good luck.
                    FB:tongue:

Comment

shorty , GLTN . like your plays tonite. iam riding your tails thanks , the mudman!!

Comment

Working...
                      X