Lucky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky?

Where has Lucky Leo gone too? Have'nt seem him here lately.
    Bobby

I-stock

Leo has become part of a service, so you won't see him post anymore.

Why I have know idea, but I guess thats the way it is, everyone has to make money some how and if its not I there own, then I guess you have to make it off other people trying to beat the books :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hope you had a great day of betting I-stock and good luck in the future
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer,

I was under the impression that Leo was only selling his Hockey plays? With the record he put up in that contest he doesn't need to sell plays as he could be winning at the books.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Homer,

I was under the impression that Leo was only selling his Hockey plays? With the record he put up in that contest he doesn't need to sell plays as he could be winning at the books.
        BC

That's the point I'm trying to make in the MMM way :D :D

If he actually (I'm not saying he didn't) bet all those plays and won +66 Plus units. Then why would you have to sell your plays.

Myself if I posted plus that many units ( O wait I have. ) I would have pocketed a lot of money and wouldn't ever need to sell my plays.

By the way Homer Inc. is coming online next week :D :D (NOT)

Good Luck to everyone and lets make some cash this week
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

What is strange, I saw him promoting his service on a different site and I clicked on the link thinking it must be a different person. Then I went to the link for checking it out and it was the site of another service here (Sportsplays) and I knew he had turned to the other side.

What a big dissapointment.

Comment

Working...
          X