Sundays Best Baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Best Baskets

DARTMOUTH WAS MY GAME OF THE NIGHT last night and now i have a game of the day south alabama-5 1/2 over north texas state it appears that they are going in opposite directions south alabama is not that good ats at home and north texas st is excellent on the road ats the money keeps coming in on nts however the line is creeping up in south alabamas favor therefore south alabama -5 1/2 game of the day

your the man len good luck Ill be on it with you

Comment

I can't see how they are going in oppite directions. N Texas is coming off wins against the top 2 teams in the West and South Ala. beat 2 bad teams their last 2 games. N. Teaxas has played much tougher opponents and I feal that they should be favored even though they are on the road. Is the line just wrong or is this a trap game?

Comment

Len

good job on the S Ala :-)

Comment

thanks road and best of luck to you

Comment

Congrats, Poboy..........

on TWO solid plays w/ Dartmouth and S. Alabama!!
            It's good to see you win w/ a favorite for a change!!

Later,
            Bennojd
            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

UNDER 140 DUKE

Comment

Congrats on

Your Game of Month last night with Dartmouth Len!! Balls call and you deseved it!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DUKE/FSU under 2Night! Looking good so far!! BEST OF LUCK!! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                X