MemphisMafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemphisMafia

Sure missed not having your picks posed this week. Had to depend on others, and now I am in the minus. ;( ;( ;(
    yah mon!!!

Stripe :

Good to hear from you again , although I must admit I havent been posting as much lately because there are so many posted GOY. GOM , GOW , GOM ( Game ofall Mothers ) 5*,10*,50*,100* and I will wash your car if it doesnt hit type games . And the sensationalizm and attention gathering tactics leave me to just let it go.

I do on occasion post when asked for certain things and mostly just watch from the sidelines as the day goes by , just like anybody else I have my moments and being there are so many fine cappers here its not hard to find good advise on this forum.

Been so busy lately also with the spring nationals right around the corner and breeding winners is about as tough as picking them to . We hope all has been well with you and yours and know this my friend ....... I am always lurking and will honor any request for the most part ( horses , dogs , b-ball , baseknocks , footsball , and my favorite totals ).

Good to hear from you and look forward to more of such

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
    X