Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play this one as a Suicide Road Sunday Pick!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!

Services take another bath on NCST!! What a shocker! Too bad Sherrill went down hope the kid will be OK! Never thought NCST would miss about 30 points worth of 3's at home! Should have played UNC after I looked at my post by I did go back and try NCST -6 2nd half being down 13.....It pushed....figures!

LATE PLAYS FOR NBA WILL ADD:

SAC -3 1ST QUARTER
    I started this mess playing this one at the beginning of the NBA season and it ran out to a 7-0 start.....since.....their the record is 9-3 when I post them..I backed off after the numbers boys caught on and started laying rediculous numbers like -4.5 to -5 at -125 type crap.....BUT tonight I think we can catch one as this is a great spot for it as the Suns come in after the Kings were HUMILIATED AT HOME BY THE PUNCHLESS JAZZ.......Looing for an early start and big finish...hence...

KINGS -10

Other play will be:

DEN/NYK (O)198
    Saw where C. Anthony has been averaging just at 28 points a game in Feb. Thats's over a quarter by himself! Knicks will come to pitch threes.......Like this over!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

adding 2nd Half NBA PLAY===>

WOLVES -7 at 76rs

Orginal line opened at -7.5 to 8 for Minn.....they are BEHIND by 3 at the half......only need a win by 5 at games end....the total also looks invites at over 88!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PLAY IT!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Hey Gold Vike. Parlayed Iona with Kentucky and Detroit for a WINNER. Thanks for the input. I'm on Hawaii and Sac tonight for another Parlay. GLTY.

Comment

6 1/2 at Pinnacle!!

GL!!!!
          We need MORE Cowbell!!!

Comment

Glad to be of some help!

CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG MONEY DAY SO FAR and hope your last parlay comes in!

Hawaii appears to be doing their part at almost the half and up by 42-33......

Only thing that worries me is again people I talked to today had a lot of services playing on Hawaii.....I knew that going in but think it is a strong enough play anyway! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv

Comment

KINGS

1ST Quarter HITS and now moves the posted plays to 10-3 for them.......Now see if they can keep it up for the whole game!

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYED! Gv

Comment

The Kings did keep it up for the whole game and the Denver game just went over, with just 34 seconds left. You did good for us GV and helped me to a small winning day. Again, thanks.

Comment

You are welcome and congrats!!

If I would have stayed off the Wolves 2nd half bet it would have been 8-2 VS 7-3..........BUT!! It is much better than the alternative!! Good night and best of luck to you tomorrow!! Goldv

Comment

Well, the second parlay of the day came in with Sac and Hawaii. Thanks again for the picks. A great day for me and you as well.

Comment

CONGRATS TO YOU!

Cabomike for putting the right teams together!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW!! Gv

Comment

FWIW, I played the T-Wolfs second half before I even saw your post. Any plus day, no matter how small, is better than a minus day.

Comment

Working...
                        X