X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steves Play

MARQUETTE-I AM ON SOUTH FLORIDA - GOOD LUCK

How Is Steve Doingv

Blake. Since Steve had his little 3 win streak, is he back losing again.

Comment

who is this steve guy?

Comment

sandman, it looks like this steve guy whoever he is just keeps on rolling.

Comment

Whenever you see Blake posting a play that Steve made, fade it. At one time Steve was something like 6 winners and 30 something losers.

Comment

then again, I believe he has hit 4 of his last 5...I really cannot believe anyone would fade plays as a method of capping...people get hot and people get cold...over time, everyone probably hits 40-60% (+/- 10% of 50/50)...the reason people lose is not so much because they pick so many losers...it is because of awful money management...loading up on a game, then losing, then trying to make it all up...wish you guys the best but think you are heading down a one way street the wrong way...

Comment

STEVE IS HITTING 50% LAST 2 WEEKS-BEFORE THAT HE WAS HITTING ABOUT 10-20%-YOU CANNOT LOSE MONEY BY FADIN THAT

Comment

Have at it! My point is there are a lot of coattailers here who will see these posts and decide to "jump on board"...if you jumped on board 6 games ago you would be getting smoked - I believe he has hit 5 of his last 6 now...You have been warned
                Last edited by ezpickin; 02-27-2004, 11:44 AM.

Comment

3 OF LAST 6 NOT 5

Comment

pickin

I agree with you. I don't buy into the fade theory. It's just as easy to pick a sure loser as it is a sure winner. In the long run even the worst capper can do no worse than 50% throwing a dart at the sports page making his selections.

OR maybe Steve is already fading Steve LOL

Comment

you would think he would have figured out by now that he'd be rich if he just faded himself

Comment

I frankly find it fascinating to just fade faders who fade fades......:confused:
                        Last edited by Trotter; 02-27-2004, 01:09 PM.
                        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Quote from Trotter
                          I frankly find it fascinating to just fade faders who fade fades.....
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Isn't that the same as just fading the first guy, in this case Steve. Hell, save money. Eliminate the middleman.

EZ, I understand what you are saying; however, I would be quite happy fading Steve even if 40% his plays, over the long haul, were winners for him. My question to you is, if someone was posting winners at an 80%/20% ratio, wouldn't you follow that person and play all their selections. What I don't understand is why you also wrote about poor money management. While what you said is correct, I don't recall anyone saying to load up when fading Steves picks. My fades are usually average size, unless I have other reasons for playing or not playing that selection.

As Meteor said, "you would think he would have figured out by now that he'd be rich if he just faded himself". Thanks Blake for figuring it out for us.

Comment

i am just providing info-this guy has not had a winning week all year-so if he continues and we continue to fade-seems we are doing okay

Comment

Working...
                            X