Are you kiddin me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kiddin me?

Is tonight a joke or something, I am absolutely unloading tonight, this will be my biggest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST EVER BIG 12 GOY - IOWA ST -5

1ST EVER A-10 GOY - RICHMOND -1

1ST EVER NBA GOY - TORONTO -1

1ST EVER MISSOUR VALLEY GOY - BRADLEY +1

2-0 ON GOY THIS YEAR, NCAA GOY - GEORGE WASHINGTON WINNER, ODDSMAKER ERROR GOY - TCU WINNER

do i sound like a service?????? lol.......did i sell my product well?? lol.....in all seriousness im droppin 2 dimes on each game and that alot for a 19 yr old
    Success will be the best revenge

ok its official, those big games are in and im also on

bucks -1
    nc st +6
    iowa +2
    rutgers -5 1/2

Comment

Re: Are you kiddin me?

Originally posted by SeanieMac
      2-0 ON GOY THIS YEAR, NCAA GOY - GEORGE WASHINGTON WINNER, ODDSMAKER ERROR GOY - TCU WINNER
      Mac, with all due respect you posted 6 GOY selections on 2/14. You were 3-3 on those posted selections.

GL tonight.

Comment

let me check that out, did i not say do i sound like a service??? LMAO!!!! you probably right im just throwin around GOY like its nobodies business, hold up

Comment

i cant go back that far, did u like write this down or somethin???

just tell me what my record should be and what i won and losy because i cant go back that far........damn im a fraud and i didnt even know it

Comment

heres what i remember besides tcu and gw

i thinkk one of them may have been temple -6 over georgetown maybe, coulda been 6 1/2, would be the difference between a push and a loss, ill have to check my book where i write all my bets in

then there were 2 bullshit goy plays, s miss and byu both winners

other than that im clueless, but if you tell me ill count them

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=25646

Comment

did ole miss lose?
                and that would make me 2-2, the others werent tagged

but nonetheless you are correct

IM A FRAUD.......

Comment

LOL
                  GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
                  STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

seanie mac,

i mean no disrespect, but you actually have a guy that will take 10G's in bets in 1 day from a 19yr old?

it wasnt long ago when i was 19 and i could go max 2'g a day. Im actually kind of happy they didnt let me go that high when i was younger.

well good luck hope you go 4-0. be careful, i know alot of kids that are 19,20,21 and think they are all hot shots tossing dime game's around like nothing, till they come to me asking me to spot them 800 till they get a paycheck.

gl
                    zepp

Comment

yea he lets me do what i can, but as a i type im talking to my guy right now on my cell phone and downgrading, ur post and frank's post triggered a chain reaction, i lost some confidence after being exposed and the fact that i never put more than a dime on a game, and that if i go 0-4 i might have to move to mexico or join the army put things into perspective

i downgraded the 4 goy's to 500 and the others for 200.....i think i went nuts and got money happy....no need to have a live and learn episode now.....if i went 0-8 now i could cover that, but covering 8800 just on them 4 games would be rough

Comment

Damn Seaniemac what do you do sell crack to get all that cash at 19. What ever it is let me know so I can do it.

Comment

Sean

Sean - I'm new here so I have no weight whatsoever . With all due respect these are serious things we're doing here on Bettors. Please take the time to choose your words very carefully. All good handicappers do . That's how one earns credibility . Good luck ! Coverboy

Comment

Damn Seanie

Good luck bro..........:D

Comment

crack is in high demand lol

Comment

Working...
                              X