Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday NCAA Hoops and NBA System Plays.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NCAA Hoops and NBA System Plays.......

A nice night on Tuesday going 6-3 +3.5 units. These are my plays for Wednesday night.......

NCAA HOOPS

5 STAR: DELAWARE (+1.5) OVER Virginia Commonwealth

Delaware is 6-2 against the spread over the last three season after failing to cover the spread in three straight games and they are 6-0 at home in conference games this season and will be looking to get revenge for an ugly 27 point loss earlier in the season at Virginia Commonwealth. Virginia Commonwealth is 1-18 straight up and 3-16 against the spread when playing on the road against a team with a winning record seeking revenge and VCU is also only 1-4 against the spread on the road this year against teams with a winning record. VCU is 0-3 against the spread as a road favorite of three points or less over the last three seasons and this series has favored the home team as the host has won five straight games. Lets make that six, I look for Delaware to get the win!

3 STAR: IOWA STATE (-4.5) OVER Kansas State

I like Iowa State to cover this small number. Even though they won their last road game at Nebraska, the Wildcats have been terrible on the road and Iowa State is 28-2 straight up in their last thirty home games against conference teams with a winning percentage less that 60%. This is also a big revenge game for the Cyclones who lost earlier in the season at Kansas State by 31 points. Iowa State is an impressive 19-3 in their last 22 same season revenge wins. Lay the points here!

3 STAR: Oklahoma (+4) OVER COLORADO

The Sooners are down some this season and Colorado is much improved, but I still like the Sooners here, espically getting points. Oklahoma has dominated this series winning 6 out of the last 7 meetings and they are 5-2 against the spread in those games. Colorado is only 4-7 against the spread at home this season and this is a huge game for Oklahomas chances to make the big dance. With a win, the Sooners would even their record with the Buffaloes, but pass them in Big 12 standings by grabbing the head-to-head tiebreaker and keep their NCAA hopes alive. With a loss, they are most likley on the outside looking in. I think this will be a very close game, take the points!

2 STAR: College of Charleston (PICK) OVER FURMAN

Charleston has struggled lately losing 4 out of their last 6 games, but I look for them to get back on track here against Furman. Charleston has owned this series winning 12 out of the last 13 meetings straight up. The Cougars have also been a very good play when on the road. Charleston is 21-9 against the spread on the road the last three seasons, and they are 5-1 against the spread as a road favorite of 3 points or less or pick over the last three seasons. Furman is only 5-10 against the spread in their last 15 home games where the line is +3 ot -3 including 1-2 this season. Charleston is the play here!

2003-2004 NCAA BASKETBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 23-16 (+27.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 37-27-1 (+17.5 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 80-59-8 (+24.4 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 81-75-2 (+1.4 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 221-177-11 (+70.3 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $7030.00

I actually have two system plays for today.......

NBA SYSTEM PLAY #1

1 STAR: New Jersey (+4.5) OVER MINNESOTA

I cant play against a team with a fourteen game winning streak when they are a dog. I have to take the points here with the Nets. New Jersey has had good success against the T-Wolves in the past, they are 4-1 straight up and against the spread in the last five meetings. The Nets are also 2-0 against the spread in a road game where where the total is between 180 and 184.5 points this season, while Minnesota is 0-3 against the spread in a home game where where the total is between 180 and 184.5 points. Many people think the Nets winning streak will end here, but I think they win this game. Take the points!

NBA SYSTEM PLAY #2

1 STAR: CHICAGO (+5.5) OVER Detroit

A lot of public money on Detroit here, but I think Chicago is the play. The Pistons are only 2-12-1 against the spread in their last 15 games and only 2-8 straight up in their last 10 games. Detroit has had the better of this series in the past, but this season the Pistons are only 17-22 against the spread as a favorite and 4-16 against the spread versus division opponents. Also, the team seeking revenge in central division match ups is 33-10 against the spread this year. Take the points here!

NBA SYSTEM PLAYS RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 7-6 (+2.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 11-6 (+13.2 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 17-8 (+17.3 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 16-16 (-3.8 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 51-36 (+28.70 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up 2870.00

Last edited by ez winners; 02-25-2004, 02:24 PM.
    Good luck,
    John

John,

Coll of C at -4,5???
    My ass, you threw away a lotta points, pal!

Hope you will this anyways.

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Good Luck again as always

Comment

GB,

Your right! Even though I think they will cover the 4.5, I'll stick with the pick em! :D :D
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

good luck John.

Comment

EZ

As you know I gotta go against you tonight with the Nets. I have Minny -4. The Nets have owned this series. However, this is a different Twolves team this year. They are 6-1 SU and ATS last 7. In that stretch they beat much better teams the Nets did with Bucks, Kings and Pistons. Losing by 2 to the Spurs.

GL

Comment

John,
              we'll kick ass BIG time tonight. Be f'cking sure...
              I have this feeling and I should know...
              Just received a message from a person I thought I would never again hear anything from her.
              Somedays even my f'cking life brings something good to me.
              :D
              Let's cash in!
              GB
              You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
              Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Good luck tonight GB!!!

Frank,

You make some very valid points that I cant argue with, I guess we will have to see how this pans out. One negative for you is that Mark Lawerence is on Minnesota :eek:

Good luck tonight my friend!!!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Originally posted by ez winners

One negative for you is that Mark Lawerence is on Minnesota
                  Good luck tonight my friend!!!
                  OH! NO! Kiss of Death! ML on the same selection.

Comment

Marc Lawrence on Minny ?

So the scammer is on Minnesota ? Wow Mti's 5* on the Nets is looking better and better all the time

Comment

A buddy of mine wastes his money on the playbook. He has a 5 STAR Best Best on the T-Wolves tonight.
                      Good luck,
                      John

Comment

EZ

Good luck buddy!!

Comment

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT JOHN

Comment

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Looks like one of those nights, getting fucked hard and not in a good way.
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X