my plays 1 big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my plays 1 big

whats up guys looking at several today but by far my favorite one right now is minnesota -4.5 this is a huge revenge game for minnesota after getting their ass kicked in new jersey their last meeting also looking at iowa st. and a few others:D

Did you see where someone posted MTI has a big play on New Jersey? Nets are on a roll, and I personally would be careful especially having to lay 4+ points.

Comment

go get em jason I think it is time for Jersey to lose but it is hard to go against a team that hot. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Did you see where someone posted MTI has a big play on New Jersey? Nets are on a roll, and I personally would be careful especially having to lay 4+ points.
        I'm an avid MTi 5* follower. I already have a wager on Minny -4. As impressive as the Nets streak is it's against shitty teams and I'm a Nets fan. Minny is too good. They will bring their A game to stop the Nets streak.

Comment

MTI

I only present games from services that have made money for me in the past and are continuing they're winning ways this year.

I've been with you for almost 2 weeks now and you guys are terrific. So far my own picks are 0-2 but key games from my peeps are 4-1

MTI is one of them and I've made a bundle on their 5* plays over the last 3 years .... This season they continue to do very well. Today they came with the New Jersey Nets as a 5 * side play over Minnesota.

I see that many of you like the other side tonight and you very well could be right .... In the long term MTI's 5*'s will make money for us and I'd like nothing more than to contribute information which makes US money. It takes a while .. I know .. but in time you'll learn that I'm a team player.

Count on me to provide their 5*'s to you on a regular basis and as early as possible on any given day.

Good luck to us !

Yours truly , Coverboy

PS: What scares me about the Nets tonight is that my friend, frankb, likes the other side . He's very good !!!!

Comment

im hoping the line will go down a little bit i may even buy down a little going to wait a little longer but new jersey has beem beating up on eastern conf teams and there is also a huge revenge factor good luck on whatever you guys play hopefully will find a few more but i am also really liking seattle and iowa st and maybe ucla

Comment

Thats it-I am not playing it on way or the other.
              Nets clocked them the first time,and although revenge counts for something, I am not going against a team like the red hot Nets which is on a big winning streak.
              Right or wrong, if someone told me that I had to take one of teams in a teaser, I would take Nets + 8 1/2 before Minn even.
              jmho.
              GL to all who play this game and hope game ends at the number(assuming 4) so that no one gets no worse than a push or a win if he buys 1/2 a point.

Comment

unless the Nets are the patriots, streaks end, go get em
                Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Streaks end-true, but I guarantee people who go against them over time rather than with them will lose.

Comment

alright guys im not playing anything big like i played toronto last night i really like minnesota,seattle,and ucla but i am going to play them my regualr amount everytime i have a really good night i follow it up with a shitty one so here goes

5*****
                    minnesota [nba]
                    seattle
                    iowa st.
                    montana st.
                    ucla

rest
                    gold st.
                    rutgers
                    delaware
                    ole miss
                    s.carolina
                    ga tech

good luck tonight guys

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1
                      Thats it-I am not playing it on way or the other.
                      Nets clocked them the first time,and although revenge counts for something, I am not going against a team like the red hot Nets which is on a big winning streak.
                      Right or wrong, if someone told me that I had to take one of teams in a teaser, I would take Nets + 8 1/2 before Minn even.
                      jmho.
                      GL to all who play this game and hope game ends at the number(assuming 4) so that no one gets no worse than a push or a win if he buys 1/2 a point.
                      I'd take the Nets +8.5 in a teaser but I don't play basketball teasers - suckers bet.

I'm a Nets fan however, IMO the Wolves are the best team in the NBA. Garnett is league MVP. Yes the Nets smoked Minny. Bet you aren't aware that was the Nets home opener. They lost their season open 2 night earlier to Toronto.

Comment

good luck

good luck but I have to sit this one out...........i can see the Nets losing big tonight but too many people seem to feel the same way!

Comment

jason

best of luck

Comment

Working...
                          X