The streak ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The streak ends

A NBA game I'll be looking at tomorrow is Twolves -4.5 vs. the Nets. This will be a HUGE revenge game for the Wolves. The Nets blew them out by 23. The Nets have won 3 straight in this series. Currently I don't think there's any doubt which is the best team in the NBA. The Wolves.

The Nets streak is impressive. However, who did they beat? Some of the worst and coldest teams in the league. Philly twice, Orlando twice, Boston. The only winning teams they beat? A badly slumping Pistons, a slumping Hornets and the Rockets.

More tomorrow.

Frank,

This is an easy game to cap. New Jersey is doing well in a horrible conference. The 9th and 10th seeds in the West would be 5th or 6th in the East.

I think the Nets get smoked..

Good luck and get the cash!

Also, let me know what you took in golf if any..

Comment

wallstreet

Good point! All the games were vs. Eastern conference except Houston. That was a revenge game for the Nets. They lost by DD earlier in the season at home vs. the Rockets.

Minny lost their last game at home vs. the Spurs. That was a revenge game for the Spurs. Their previous home game they CRUSHED the Kings. I look for them to do the same vs. the Nets.

Minny is 20-13 ATS vs winning teams. The Nets 12-16

Comment

More food for thought

The Nets smoked the Twolves earlier this season. That game was the Nets home opener. The Nets lost their season opener 2 nights earlier to Toronto.

Minny started the season 2-3, 5-6 and 9-8. With new players Spree and Cassell it took awhile to jell. Since then they are 32-8 .800.

Comment

WINNER

WINNER

Comment

good call i had them big tonight...let's start

up a streak again!!!!!!!! tommorrow looks really
            good!!!!!!!!!
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Working...
            X