Tues Hoops Cbb/nba===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Hoops Cbb/nba===>

Hope everyone got to cash on the two late night picks with UNLV and the 2nd HALF BYU plays. Made up for a couple of earlier bone head jobs! Lots of picks and close to tip off so no write ups tonight!

N.D.+2
    DAVIDSON -1
    PITT -7

MICH ST M/L +120

NEB-2
    RIDER +3

NBA:

JAZZ -2
    MIL/MINN (O)198
    ORL+1

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT VIKE

Comment

Good Luck G.V $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Nice card. Good luck GoldV!!!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

looks extra good tonight....GL

Comment

good luck GV

Comment

im sorry to say nice call on the MSU ML..........very nice rally but it saddens me greatly since that just about killed UM's hopes for the tourney barring sweeping the rest of the reg season and prolly at least having to make the BIG 10 title game

PEACE

Comment

ole one horn

good call on the Mich St moneyline

Comment

THANKS GUYS

As a huge follower of the Big Ten (aka monster Gophers fan) this bet was totally impartial on the Mich teams. I love the Mich program how it has turned around but at the same time had to see MSU with that killer schedule getting one after the Wolverines played a super game vs. Wiscy....just could not see back to backs......Normally wager suicide taking a Big Ten Road favorite but this was one of those rare looks.....HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT PROFITABLE NIGHT! I just got back home and dumped a double down bet on Pitt -6.5 2ND half while gone because the original was not looking good......WOOWWWW!! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck tonight Vike
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Goldvike you aren't kidding about the Pitt game. I got scared away and didn't bet it. I can't believe they came back and won it by 10. Great for you and everyone else that had them.

Comment

ADDING===>

KINGS -2.5 1ST QUARTER GLTA! Gv

Comment

KINGS 1ST QUARTER

A LATE NIGHT BONUS $$$$$$$$$$$!! Congrats to anyone who took a shot on it (Anthony Peeler for 3)!

gV

Comment

Should quit while I am way ahead but

I gotta love the (O) 97 in the Kings/NYY game......107 in the first and nothing showed me they will slow down.....should speed up.......BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! A small parlay with the Kings -5 would not hurt either!!

JAZZ are looking good right now! GOOD LUCK! Goldv

Comment

Nice night GoldV!!!!
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X