Steve2win! Tuesday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve2win! Tuesday Plays

Went 2-2 on Monday Night. Still a winner with plus 4.6 units….
    Another 4* & 5* in the bank!

Let’s keep rolling tonight…

Good Luck!

Feb. 24th(1-5 star)
    Cbb Posted record:

1* 12-4
    2* 2-5
    3* 9-1
    4* 2-2
    5* 5-0

(A $100.00 unit player would be up $ 4,850.00)
    Note: Odds at time of post from Scores & odds.

1* Uconn – 22
    A little cautious here. See below

2*Clemson +13
    The Tigers flat had a bad game in the last match up between these teams last time they played. 0-8 road record giving us some line value here. I will take the points here.

2* Uconn/St. John’s Under 135.5
    St. Johns will try to keep this one respectable by slowing things down. Expect to see a lot of TO’s with quick buckets at the other end. Huskies won’t try to embarrass them too badly so they will call off the dogs early when this one is well in hand.
    Predicted score 77 – 51

3* UNC-5.5
    I have swore the Tarheels off because they just don’t play enough defence, but talent match-up here is just to overwhelming. This would be a 5* play if they would just play some defence for two ½’s in a row. Blow out 1st or 2nd half?

3* Eastern KY- 5
    Revenge game and perfect timing as the Eagles are in the midst of the 3rd game of a 4 game road trip with 2 straight losses. Home crowd will be the edge EK needs to cover this one. 3rd or 7th place on the line for both. Momentum factors in here.

5* Pittsburg - 7.5
    Line value here because of the game the Hoyas had against the Orange Pretenders over the weekend. Unless they make the first basket here. Don't expect Georgetown to lead or cover after about 8 minutes into this one.

5* Okl State -1.5
    Simple.....Ridem Cowboy!
    Last edited by Steve2win!; 02-24-2004, 04:24 PM.
    Losing is temporary!
    Winning is a lifelong journey!

Adding first ever posted NBA Play!

Normally NBA stands for (Never Bet Against) in my book.
    Always so screwy, but I really like this one and I saw Homer Posted as a system play as well!

Good Luck

5 * Toronto + 13.5
    Losing is temporary!

Comment

good luck love the toronto play and okie st.

Comment

As a TarHeel, I can tell you that the game tonight worries me. You are right about the Heel defense, especially against perimeter shooters. Some unknown shooter always goes 7 out of 9 from 3-point land in University Hall against UNC. If the Heels get a lead, rest assured it will be in the 1st half, and I hope they can hang on to win by 7 or more after it is all said and done, but I personally won't bet on it.

Good luck!

Comment

Horrible night!

Went
          2-1 on 5* CBB/NBA(But overall 3-5)
          Buzzer 3pt field goal by the Tigers to tie in first OT costly.

Only second losing night since I have been posting but a big loser for me - 3.4 units.

Go ahead and mark it down I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever bet on Carolina again!

Come back tonight!
          Losing is temporary!

Comment

Working...
          X