13-1 or 14-1 System play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13-1 or 14-1 System play

Sorry I couldn't get to a computer earlier but it was on Mississippi -1.

13-1 if you didn't take UNC 14-1 if you did(some people had them as a favorite)

The next one I can possible see going would be UVA on Thursday if they are a favorite, however since they got smoked today, that may not happen.

Now 15-1 or 16-1 after the UVA win (opened minus 1)

Next plays will be Saturday
    look for Georgia, Kansas,BC,Clemson,Purdue, Tennessee & Bama.

Play on any of the above if they open as a favorite.

Hopefully we take it to 22-1 or 23-1(if you played UNC against UCONN last week).

Keep in mind this thing usually produces 60 something percent winners, so its due for a losing streak, and they usually happen on weekends.

Comment

Kansas
      Alabama
      Purdue

Your three plays for today.

Comment

Why isn't Ga a pick? They opened as a favorite. I played them based on your post above.
        "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Comment

I was using last weeks schedule when Georgia was ranked lower, this week Georgia was ranked ahead of Auburn. The system works when the favorite is ranked lower (sorry).

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? Your post is dated 1/23. You cost me $110. If you are going to post a system - do the fucking thing right!!!!!!!

Comment

Geppi,

Calm down no one made you play his picks.

Comment

BC,
                With all due respect - I'm a big boy and I know I chose to follow hi picks, but the fact is that earleir in the week he said Ga is a pick if favored. I don't know the syetem he is playing, only to follow the plays. On Sat, Ga is favored and I play them. Later in the day I find out it's not a play. You don't see a problem with that? If I knew it wasn't a play I would not have been on it and saved $110. That shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Comment

1-2 yesterday brings it to 16-3

todays play is texas tech minus the points.
                  Last edited by 4breakout; 01-26-2003, 12:39 PM.

Comment

geppi go fuck yourself............Don't even click on my posts just skip over me and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Comment

Keep up the work 4breakout who cares what all of the haters say you have found a winning philosophy so stick with it i like Tech today as well

Comment

Hey breakout i think he was a little over the edge with his post (GUPPY) but i can understand a little because i too was very confused by your post yesterday, i did end up noticing the date on it but it would be alot easier to start a new post for each day because it was very confusing Keep up the hard work!

Comment

Oklahoma State got slammed by the wiseguys about 15 minutes ago...which makes this game very interesting....being that they are usually right about 55-57% of the time.

The line is now down to 4.5

wiseguy plays so far

9:54:48 am 01/26/03 514 MIAMI FLORIDA Under 145½
                          9:46:43 am 01/26/03 519 OKLAHOMA STATE +6½
                          9:31:19 am 01/26/03 506 BOSTON -6
                          9:28:32 am 01/26/03 503 PHOENIX -1½
                          8:50:19 am 01/26/03 506 BOSTON Under 188
                          8:34:30 am 01/26/03 522 NC STATE Under 142
                          8:32:22 am 01/26/03 523 RUTGERS +2½
                          8:30:40 am 01/26/03 510 CHICAGO Under 185½
                          8:25:26 am 01/26/03 514 MIAMI FLORIDA +2½
                          8:19:12 am 01/26/03 526 CREIGHTON Over 158½

Comment

Breakout, Do you still like Texas Tech?
                            One more and I got to go

Comment

geppi, get off his back... you're betting his plays and don't know why? then you have no right to complain when they lose! just thank the man for doing his homework!!!! cocksucker! just kidding, i just like calling people that.

Comment

Working...
                              X