Golf Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank,

Of course you know I didnt make that Tiggaaa sucks comment, but I dont care for him that much. It is like watching the NBA now..or shall we call it Lebron TV..just horrible.

I agree that Toms has done well in the past, I am speaking of his condition this year. He didnt do so well last week and I dont recall seeing him play much if at all so far in other tournaments.

Westwood is a value play, but I wouldnt throw much on it. I agree, Phil can and will lose at nearly any time....

A comment on your last message.. in theory you are 100% correct, my concern is how the player is doing YTD and neither Toms or Monte has played much nor done much. I am not saying their opponents have either, but I like going against Toms for a goof ball play.

For me, all these matchup plays are "hard 8" plays, funny money for the enjoyment. I cant bet on Toms, I heard he was injured at the end of last year and the beginning of this. I heard it during the LA tourney from an announcer. I would steer clear or play lightly knowing he might be rusty.

I am also not keen on a Weir play all the way in. I like him a bunch, one of my top 3 players, but I dont feel he will win it all.
    Last edited by wallstreet; 02-24-2004, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I'm not a huge Tiger fan. IMO he's still the best but the world has caught him. I couldn't agree with you more. TGA - Tiger Golf Assoc. I hate when he's not playing well and out of contention how much time they devote to him. They are not as bad as they used to be.

Comment

any golf experts:
        What do you think if B Baird +135 over davis love 3?

Comment

tAKE jeRRY kELLY OVER sergio

Comment

Match Play

1* SLeaney -115 over FFunk

From ESPN.com:
            Funk has been terrible at Match Play, losing in the first round all four times he played. Leaney reached the third round last year.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

god luck jim

Comment

any thoughts of katayama +250 vs. singh??????

Comment

this tourney is pretty much a crapshoot isn't it? think I remember two west coast local boys dueling it out 2 years ago with Kevin Sutherland beating Scott McCarron in the finals. Neither of them even qualify in the top 64 this year. says a lot imo.

Comment

I just put in b baird at +130

Comment

I like the Baird wager.

Any line around 140 or so is a crap shoot, who knows..

I dont like the Singh go against..I wouldnt take that wager..

I would take the Beemer over that wager..

GL

Comment

thanks wall sstreet..... I just took baird not anything else never really bet golf before so lets see how it goes..... Their match has been delayed so it hasn't quite started yet.

Comment

Re: Match Play

Originally posted by bigjimt
                          1* SLeaney -115 over FFunk
                          Leaney, Stephen (8) Wins 1 Up F Funk, Fred (9)

I AM THE GREATEST GOLF HANDICAPPER OF ALL TIME!!!
                          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X