No announcement yet.

Picks For Tuesday (GOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne. There is no need to feel bad about high scoring Colorado getting shut out tonight. I did follow you; I mean who isn't going to get on an 8 game GOM streak. Even so, I was still plus 47 units tonight after winning 63 units on Saturday and have only had two losing nights since Feb 9th. I have tried to identify the best people to follow here and I am now following around 10 of you (11 if you count fading Steve, 12 if I count me) :D :D :D

Other than playing special plays, like your GOM tonight Wayne, I am only playing games where three or more of the people I follow are in agreement and no one has a major play on the other side. It seems If one or two of the people here have a bad night, picks from the others make up for it. I guess what I am trying to say is no one here should ever feel the need to apoloize after having a bad night. Just about every night so many of you are posting winners that when someone happens to post a couple of losers, the next day that person will be the one posting the winners to help offset the plays from someone having an "off night". Sorry if I ramble but I am trying to let everyone know how much I do appreciate what all of you are doing and how badly I want to be able to return the favor.

It goes without saying that everynight I wish everyone here good luck and my bank account thanks the day I found all you good people here.

Comment

Working...
    X