Mich St. @ Mich thoughts........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mich St. @ Mich thoughts........

I think Mich State is the play here. They are very good in the Big 10 and their early schedule will help over come the hostile envirnment. Michigan is very tough at home but i like State. I like the 2 points and it might be up to 3 by game time. This will be a close game that will come down to the end. This is also a recruiting game for the state of michagan.

I completely agree, but what do I know, im down 2g the last week.

Comment

Very tight game here and big in state rivarly. I'm personally passing on this one. Check out the stats from when they played the 1st time this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Very tight game here and big in state rivarly. I'm personally passing on this one. Check out the stats from when they played the 1st time this year.
        BC your right on the money. I'm from michigan. This is as big as they come. Good Luck on whatever side you take. Personally I'm passing on the game to tough to call.

But don't be suprise if the Wolverines beat the Spartans by 10 points.

Good Luck on your plays tonight.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

gage

i am a die hard wolverine fan and i have only posted on their games 2 times, when they were -11 vs. indiana and when they were -1.5 vs. minny.....luckily, i am 2-0............this might be the 3rd............they killed wisconsin and have beat nc state at home...........they beat purdue a lot worse than the score and it seems lately, the top big 10 team have struggled on the road......

i think , like homer, mich. may win, by more than 3

b

Comment

I thought about playing them too,
            but I'll stay away from it. I hate, I really hate, those kind of match ups. I can not count a home advantage into my ratings...
            I can not figure out how the teams are motivated, so two of my most important numbers are kicked out of the ratings.
            These games are for suckers or excellent handicappers.
            Of course I know that I am the greatest handicapper that ever lived ( ) but even I can not predict an outcome.

Good luck
            :D :D :D :D
            You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
            X