Ouch... I thought Saturday was bet...Yesterday results inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch... I thought Saturday was bet...Yesterday results inside

Well, I should apologize for posting such f'cked up plays...
    But I'm too pissed to do it!!!!
    At least my 3 1/2 units bet paid off...Nova +6,5 was everything else but a sure winner, but that's chash in my pocket.
    BYU -6 at 2 units was a push (I never had so many pushs before I started posting here....) and the 1,5 unit bets WC and Rice were big time losers. No excuse, these games were poorly handicapped by me.
    So, in the end I had -0,15 units. Could have been worse...
    I guess.
    :angryfire
    Last edited by GermanBettor; 02-24-2004, 11:17 AM.
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

GERMAN

PULL BACK THROUGH, TONIGHT ALOT OF GOOD GAMES SO THAT SAID GOOD LUCK BRO
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Forget about yesterday!!

GermanBettor,
      --Just because you had a losing night does not mean you capped those games poorly!!
      --We cannot always be right in this business; but it is human nature to "want to be right."
      --So if one of the picks (Villanova) you really liked wins by the slimmest of margins........be happy because it is still a 'W.'
      --And if another game you liked (Rice) loses.........it doesn't mean you capped it badly; it just means that it didn't pan out like you expected.
      --You should consider "pushes" (BYU) a positive because IT IS NOT A LOSS!!
      --I know you spend much time trying to get "an edge" and it's frustrating when that time seems to have been wasted......so just think of the long run because that is what is really important!!
      You can't always be right each day but you can still WIN in the end.

Take care,
      Bennojd
      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Bennojd

Thanks for the nice words, I really appreciate this.

Guys like you are the reason why did not give this shit up already.
        We have still the best community in sports betting... never met so many bright and smart people anywhere else.
        Well, that's another topic.

This Rice game was bullsh't. I still can not figure out why the lost, I know that a lot of 'capper, that are thousands times better than me, were on this fucking game, too. Unbelievable!
        Send some of Rices key players over to me... I give you my promise, after I "talked" to them they will never lose a game we bet on.
        Hehe, but I think this is called "point shaving", huh?

GB:cool:
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
        X