• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 Goy*********

Nebraska -2.5

game fits the criteria perfectly

PEACE

LIKE YOUR THINKING PIMP!!! NEB CAUGT MY EYE ALSO.

TAKE A LOOK AT CLEMSON AND PITT .:cool:
    zepp

Comment

Pimp-In all due respect how can you make Missouri a GOY when Ok State is on a roll and 21-2?
      Yeah, I know Missouri let down against Baylor in anticipation of this game, and they need the game more than Ok state, but still a GOY?
      To me if you must play Missouri at all, it is worth a regular play at most.
      I bet there will be many services tomorrow also picking Missouri using the same logic.
      I will probably pass this game(personally I think Ok State will win by about 5), but anyways best of luck, and you will have my utmost respect if this Missouri wins especially if game is not close.
      This post is in error due to my carelessness. See my next post.
      Last edited by savage1; 02-24-2004, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Missouri???

Where do you see them? :confused: :confused:

Comment

huh? He didnt pick mizzou...picked nebraska...

Comment

Pimp and Wayne-my apologies . WTF was I thinking?
            Maybe it was because I received a compelling email pick telling me why Ok State was a good pick;I guess mt eyes were tired or something and I thought you posted Missouri.
            In any case now that I know you GOY is on Nebraska and not Missouri, I think I will go and play Ok State and maybe also Nebraska.
            Good luck and sorry for mixup.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              Pimp-In all due respect how can you make Missouri a GOY when Ok State is on a roll and 21-2?
              Yeah, I know Missouri let down against Baylor in anticipation of this game, and they need the game more than Ok state, but still a GOY?
              To me if you must play Missouri at all, it is worth a regular play at most.
              I bet there will be many services tomorrow also picking Missouri using the same logic.
              I will probably pass this game(personally I think Ok State will win by about 5), but anyways best of luck, and you will have my utmost respect if this Missouri wins especially if game is not close.
              This post is in error due to my carelessness. See my next post.
              Savage, I don't know you kinda convinced me into making OK State my Savage Fuck-up GOY selections.

Comment

Frank-before you go play Ok Stae as the fu-ked up GOy, you had better check with Lawrence to be sure HE is not playing it also, because if he is, then Missouri becomes the Go-Against Loser Lawrence GOY.

Comment

I think Oklahoma St. is do for a loss and Mizz could give it to them. They are do for a cold shooting night. I don't think mizz will blow them out, it will come down to a last second shot. Home court comes into play as it march maddness draws near. I also like Nebraska over Texas Tech.

Comment

Was leaning Texas Tech, but they play bad on the Road while Nebraska plays well at home....pass

Same with Oklahoma St. as they aren't as good on the road, however I think they can squeek this game out. The line on this game is begging you to take Oklahoma St and I guess i'm going to fall for it.

Comment

good luck

i'll be with ya

b

go huskers

Comment

Gage-In all due respect there is no such thing as due for a loss.
                        Fact is Ok St. is 21-2. Who says they can't be 22-2?
                        A few years ago Okland won 20 or even more(I don't recall) straight in baseball, and a lot of folks started betting against them after around 10 wins in a row.
                        GL no matter who you play.

Comment

good point savage....

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            Gage-In all due respect there is no such thing as due for a loss.
                            Fact is Ok St. is 21-2. Who says they can't be 22-2?
                            A few years ago Okland won 20 or even more(I don't recall) straight in baseball, and a lot of folks started betting against them after around 10 wins in a row.
                            GL no matter who you play.
                            Savage, I couldn't agree with you more. I had a friend who years ago lost $1000s because a team was due for a win. They went on a big losing streak. I don't subscribe to the 'DUE' theory. How can one say a good team is DUE for a loss. I've been hearing that all season about St. Joe.

Comment

Good luck PImp

Comment

Working...
                              X