Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiseguys or "Wicked Wanda"

Hi Fellas :

Just a note to express my opinion ( a blonde thing )

Billy B , It has been my opinion for decades that inorder to achieve " Nirvana " ..... you have to continue your effort in this area as a life long pursuit .

" Finding A Local "

is one of the last safe havens that are left for us , and if you do your job he is a person that has a life expectancy of 1 to 2 years and you should always be looking for a ( " new girlfriend " )

Never Burn A Bridge , but always burn a book !

It humbles many a young man to be doing so well as to think he has stunned the world as a young book and is on top of the world . And then find out he is nothing but a paper toter , with poor knowledge of whats going on around him ?

As well as it seems he is on a course for disaster cause sooner or later a old shark will be sizing him up for " oyster delux " with shag sauce on the side . I will leave with these thoughts and if you are trully to make any money at all pursue these guys like rabid hounds .......... they need a lesson anyway !

M M M

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

2-1 on the night...
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

MMM,

Thank you for your reply! I always enjoy what you have to say cause it take me 10 minutes to try and figure out if your insulting me or trying to teach me some new. Not to mention that the vodka been flowing and the testosterone is out in rabid form. For a man who has completed college you always challenge my mind and I like that.

I'm always looking for the small fish to eat, but this new one I found is always shitting in my face before I can eat him! :D
        BB

Comment

Working...
        X