• Show
Clear All

• thoughts and picks

im goin with

unlv -6
    byu -5
    rice -8

some thoughts

is it just me or does utep and texas look to easy?

does anyone else actually think villanova can hang with 6 1/2?

i think this is a great spot for rice, with fresno playing 48 hours ago and rice knowing they have to win out for an automatic bid. rice showed me they are legit when they beat nevada

orlando won last night at detroit?

I HAVE NEVER HAD AS MUCH TROUBLE IN ANY SPORT ON ANY DAY THEN WITH COLLEGE BASKTEBALL ON MONDAYS

PO EACE
    Last edited by SeanieMac; 02-23-2004, 05:17 PM.
    Success will be the best revenge

SEANIE

GOOD LUCK BRO
    YES UTEP - RICE LOOK TO EASY & I LIKE THE BYU BUT JUST CAN'T PULL THE TRIGGER. VILLA CAN'T TOUCH EITHER LIKE NOVE BUT I'M HEARING THIER NAME TO MANY TIMES.
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

i dont even care if i go 0-6

adding

utep -8
      nova +6 1/2
      texas -7 1/2

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

nice i didnt watch one game, went to bed without even caring and woke up to a 5-1 night

Comment

Congrats! Where'd you get BYU -5? My 2 offshore accounts had -6. The line closed at -7

Comment

my bookie has some of the weirdest lines, hes always giving me great lines....i think hes a bookie by default, hes just like a middle man who was dragged into it, so he just gives good lines out so theres no bitching, and also dod u ever get a game when u get a great line and your like theres def no way this can lose, and the game isnt even close and you lose, he gets alot of those games. like for some reason i hear alot of his clients were on hawaii and syracuse, he makes out alright

Comment

Working...
            X