UTEP - 8 1/2
    CO.STATE + 9 1/2
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

I smell what you got cookin......like the rice pick best...GL

Comment

Logan...........

--Congrats on a nice (2-1) winning night!!
      --I bet the same three games you did (by coincidence) plus a couple of others.
      --Anyway.........those were two very close wins (whewww!!) but they still count as W's and if you are anything like me you've been on the other side of that equation as well.
      --I don't think that over the long haul LUCK plays a big role in what we do.........however, with two wins like that you can't help but feel that luck was on our side!!

Later,
      Bennojd
      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

BENNOJD

I SEEN THAT WE WERE ON THE SAME GAMES I WAS PULLING HARD FOR YOUR DENVER GAME I DIDN'T PLAY IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BURNT ME THREE OR FOUR TIME THIS YEAR.
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Thanks, Logan..........

I appreciate the support!!
          I had Denver a few times this year and I think I've actually won with them more than I've lost.
          I won with Denver when they blew out that same New Mexico St. team on the road on Feb. 5th (see below).........and since Denver is good at home and the stronger team (in my opinion) I thought they could take care of business tonight; but New Mexico St. played well and got revenge on Denver tonight!!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------
          Thursday, February 5, 2004
          1st game between the two ballclubs:
          .....................1st 2nd Total
          ...........Denver 34 34 68
          New Mexico St 14 40 54
          ----------------------------------------------------------------

Have a good one!

Bennojd
          Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X