• Show
Clear All

• CBB Monday!

Opinions please:

Villanova +6,5
    Western Carolina +5,5
    Rice -7,5
    BYU -6
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

no opinions on most but i really like the cuse to roll over villanova tonight. they are really due for a big game.

Comment

I like Rice and Nova.

Comment

wass21

Don't bet your house on public bets.
        Stats are favouring Villanova here and I like the fact that most people are going against them.
        Villanova with two or three points looks nice against a bad home team, but with more than six points it's like a gift.... I hope!
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

my ifon says there is a lot more money on villanova tonight. regardless, i say the cuse rolls.

Comment

GERMAN

GOOD LUCK BRO.
            GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
            STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

What makes you think pub is on the cuse? Consensus I saw showed slight majority on nova...

Comment

ez

My feelings and my sources (that sounds cool, huh???) say this!
                And at the moment I can trust my feelings very good.

The same with Western Carolina. I am the only punk that is playing WC... everyone else plus their mothers are on NC Green.
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT

Comment

What is the status of Syracuse's point guard? What is keeping him from playing? Am I off base to think that he could show up
                    in this game tonight?

Comment

GermanBettor.........

GL with your picks tonite!!
                      I'm on BYU and Rice and I see you are too!!

Bennojd
                      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
                      X