Sun Cbb/nba Hoops Picks===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Cbb/nba Hoops Picks===>

Super day yesterday and a run in the NBA......For today will try all 3 late CBB Games and a couple afternoon NBA tilts:

DUKE -13
    At home after two losses....I would not want to Maryland today. Doubt if the bench even clears at games end to ruin a possible back door cover.

WASH +14
    I think this is a slap in the face to Washington to be given absolutely no shot at winning this game and a huge Double Digit dog. Make no mistake...Wash can put up a lot of points as they are 11th in the nation at OVER 81 points per game. NCST DOES HAVE the gaudy undefeated mark but I do not believe you will see the normal conference intensity from the Wolfpack for a non conf game and vice vera the Wash boys will be jacked through the roof will prime time coverage. NCST TO WIN....HUSKIES TO KOVER.

GTECH -4
    Wake road woes are well documented...as much as their home record....just coming off a huge game should be a drop in focus. Look for an early explosion from the Jackets as this game will go a loonnnnng way for tourney positioning for Gt. Jackets should get a big lead in this which will make any kind of comback very improbable for Wake.

GTECH/WAKE (O) 156

NBA AFTERNOON:
    WOLVES -2 Payback time.

PACERS -2.5 1ST QUARTER

That all for now and hopefully some Nighttime NBA if we do well here! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 02-22-2004, 04:28 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Your super day yesterday helped me to a very very good day. Thanks. Hope you can keep it going today. GLGV.

Comment

*** GOLDVIKE ***

Will be with you on WASHINGTON , best of luck!!

Comment

Good luck to all of you as well!

Let's hope for another plus profit day!! I think the Wash game should be one of the more "fun" games to watch! BEST OF LUCK!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

like your plays today!! congrads on anice day yesterday!!! thanks for your picks and insight!! the mudman!!

Comment

Adding an adjusted play==>

I edited my original post to make the GTECH/WAKE (O) 156 a normal strong play vs the original smaller play....I could see 160+ in this game to the tune of a 86-78 type game.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

GoldVike.........

Good luck on your plays!!
              Also..........check out the last post in your previous thread:
              http://bettorschat.com/forums/showth...threadid=26165

I really had to laugh at that one!!

Bennojd
              Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Good luck today Ben!

I sure picked the WRONG day to get a fast start out of Indy for some cheap change.......All they did was get 4 techinals and coaches ejection in the first! Utah covered up that first with free throws alone!

Just an info note on the Pacers:

They did this kind of lay down thing last year after the all star break. Prior to it last (and this year) Best record in the East/Nba. Last year 2nd half even College teams could beat them. With Artest going down until maybe the playoffs.....look for inflated Pacers lines to continue until they jack enough loses out on those playing favorites. I will be very weary playing them on anything over -4 to 5 from here on out (at home) and even less on the road for the next couple of weeks.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

I followed that Indy 1st quarter play. Didn't quite make it. Oh well, I love playing 1st quarter and half time lines, and always look forward to your posts on those lines. Please keep it up!! Thanks! Good Luck!
                  "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

VIKE MAN

THANKS AND I NOTICED AS USUAL ANOTHER NICE DAY KEEP UP THE SOLID WORK

Comment

Adding one final NBA play===>

Just got back home! Looked at a couple of posts and see the WiZ has SEAT/BOS (O)204.......HALF TIME SCORE IS ONLY 51-41....Going to lay a play on:

SEATT/BOST (O)100 for 2nd half not my Wizdom here but going with one of the better guys!!

Also saw the 2nd half score on GT/WF and I doubled up on GT -7 n2nd half but obviously could not get home in time to post it! SORRY for the loss on that one and 0-2 NBA but not a losing day overall.......HOPE EVERYONE WINS BIG TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!!

gv

Comment

Working...
                      X