4 Games I'm pounding today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Games I'm pounding today!

1:30 Rider at Fairfield -9 1/2; Playing Rider +9 1/2 for 5 units. Rider is 46-16 their last 62 away games in MAAC using +9 1/2 pts. The last 19 times Rider has lost at home to a league opponent, they only lost 3 times at that some opponents court by more than 9 1/2 pts. Prediction Fairfield 72 Rider 66

4:00 Maryland at Duke -12 1/2; Playing Duke -12 1/2pts for 5 units. Duke is winning by an average of 16.4 ppg at home vs ACC opponents. People this team has lost 2 games in a row in the ACC, the Terripins have 8 freshmen and 1 sophmore on their roster, these Terripins are going to get crushed today!!! Prediction Duke 88 Maryland 67! The books are begging you to take Maryland, this line opened up at -16, now down to -12 1/2!

6:05 Bucks -3 at Wizards; Playing the Wizards +3 for 5 units. Bucks lost their last game scoring 103 pts. This is a 63% play on situation. Teams that score 100 or more pts and lose their previous game only cover 37% of the time next game. Prediction Wizards 99-96 Bucks!

8:35 Hawks at Rockets -12; Playing the Rockets -12 for 5 units. The Hawks allowed 125 pts their last game. Teams allowing 115 or more pts their last game are only a 35% cover team their next game. Prediction Rockets 95 Hawks 74!

Good luck to everyone today and I hope information helps us all win some green today! Feel very strong about these plays!

:D :D
    Last edited by krunch; 02-22-2004, 01:45 PM.

Clarification

Not arguing the outcome but just to set the record straight, MD has 5 freshman and 4 Sophmores. They usually start 4 sophs and 1 senior (albiet a juco transfer). Like all your picks except Duke- for purely selfiish reasons lol

Good luck today!!
    --------------------------------------
    Whiskey for my Men, Beer for my Horses

Comment

Did you change your logo?

Didn't you have the Maryland Terripins for your logo?

:D

Comment

Two big games left for me yet today!

Lost a tough game on Rider! Predicted the score 72-66 Fairfield, came in at 70-59 Fairfield, close but no cigar.

Duke came through big time for me! Predicted the score Duke 88-67, was close it came in at Duke 86-63! Only off by a few points.

Got the Wizards and Rockets left yet tonight and I really like the Wizards to win their game outright!

Comment

Working...
        X