This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look

Come and join the discussion at ************.com!! THE forum to discuss any and all sports and gambling related topics. Gather insight and information with the fellow gambler….get the latest line movements, up to the minute injury updates, and local information from all the members. Work together to beat the books!!

************.com offers thousands of sports avatars (images that display every time you post) so you can let everyone know who you roll with. We have helmets from all NFL and NCAA football teams, including ALL old school styles. How about hard to find teams from the Arena League, Canadian Football League, USFL, World Football League, NFL Europe, and the XFL? We have them all. We also have logos from all other major sports: NBA, NHL, and MLB. If you don’t want to represent a team, choose a character from our gallery to show your style.

************.com will eventually have FREE ENTRY Challenges for all registered members. We will offer FREE ENTRY Weekly and Monthly Challenges that win you cash!! These Challenges, which will begin in the near future, will include member handicapping records, and other handicapping measures of success. Do you have the skills to win the Challenge? Hey, there is no cost to find out.

Service plays are welcome. So if you’re a service, show what you can do by posting your free plays. This is also an excellent source of information for members, who can play these free plays, or simply measure up a service.

Tell all your friends. The more people who register with ************.com, the easier it is to beat the books, and the Challenges will be even more competitive.

Hope to you see you at the forum soon. Bring your SMACK to the table.

What the f'ck is this?????
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

************.com

Comment

.com

Comment

Don't you think that it is a little bit impertinent to promote another gambling forum here?
          You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Get the fuck out of here you dick head. You just won an award.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Silky my kids got something to say too!
              Attached Files

Comment

Way to Go Leo !!

Comment

Working...
                X