Average Score:

Maryland: 80,3
    Duke: 82,5
    ATS:
    Maryland: 6-4-0
    Duke: 4-6-0

What do you think?

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

i have a little bit of a lean on Duke but don't think I will play it. Also, Congrats on the plays yesterday!

Comment

Thank you, T...

I think the line of the game is crazy. It's way too high I do not know what direction I should go...
      Maybe I'll do it like you and just stay away from it.

GB
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

gb
        i can offer this i use the gold sheet for power ratings and they arte pretty good the have duke at-3 and marylandat 9 and duke gets 4 pts for playing at home the lower the rating the better the team that would make duke 16 sure there are other variables that go into it but they are pretty true stating points another example connecticut vs nd connecticut is 1 and nd was13 that would be 12 then connecticut gets 5 for home that would make 17 hope this helped a little

Comment

Thank you very much, Len.
          My power ratings have Duke -13,5 (including the home advantage), but after reviewing the others stats (the one I posted above) I do not think the number is in Dukes favour.

Another reason is that I hate going against a team that is favoured by so many points... more than once I got killed on such games.

Well, I'll do some research on my own and decide after I have all the facts.

GB
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Simon

I got banned from the other site, you think it has anything to do with a couple of you guys being here?

Comment

Banned? Are you f'cking kidding me?????
              BL kicked you out????
              No way....
              :eek: :eek:
              Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Check it out once again, pal.
                You still are on the list there!
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                X