The results of a scary Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The results of a scary Saturday

Here all the the plays I bet (including the ones I did not post)...
    you be the judge!

Miami +15 W
    TCU +5 P
    Ohio State +8,5 W
    George Washington -4 W
    Michigan State -12 L
    Cincy -5 P

Well, better than I expected but not good at all.

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

What's wrong with.............

a (3-1-2) record:confused:

I would be satisfied with that!!

Bennojd
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Simon

Good job, even with the negative attitude :D

Comment

If you work long hours to make some additional cash you would not like to have all your big bets ending up as a "push".
        That's not worth putting all the time in it.
        I did not say it was a bad day...every day where cash comes in is a good day in our business. Well, maybe it's just the addiction speaking!

:D

GL tonight
        GB
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Heeeeeey,

my friend the Wiz is speaking up!
          :D :D :D :D

Thanks man.... but you know, negativity is what I'm really good at!
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
          X