BRYAN LEONARD-3 SEATTLE,HOUSTON,OVER DUKE
        BILLY COLMAN-3 LAKERS OVER OPINION DUKE
        MALIBU MAN-400%NC STATE 300% ROCKETS

Comment

• Steve Turner

Does anyone have his service directly through him
          ?

Comment

• brian mac,ortony bivetti, likely has a goy on seattle because it is chuck lucks biggest nba play so far this year ,rated as 5 stars, i see other cappers all over the internet on other forums now posting goy plays on seattle. also likely because they are clients of his. can anyone clear up this mess with the new name tony bivetti? mac is from nj i hope this isnt some lame iwanna be tony soprano the sports service gimmick, because mac has always been a stand up guy. thanx for any feed back GC

Comment

• seaniemac GOY - seattle LOL...sorry
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

• Question regarding Chuck Luck:
                I have been following services for the last 25 years, and up until the end of football season of this year I had never heard of this guy.
                He certainly received a lot of positive publicity.
                My question is whether anyone knows if this guy has been around just briefly or whether he has been around for a longtime.
                Also, assuming he is just not someone who just started, does anyone know if he is monitored and/or how he has done over a substantial period of time.
                I heard him on the Eastcoast Comp. Line and he talks the talk, but the real question is whether he walks the walk (and not just a short "walk" either).

Comment

• sportwizards.com

Here is our only play for today, so Im giving it out for free to the forum. +4 Units yesterday, and 8 out of 9 winning days in a row.

Georgia Tech -4 -107 (Canbet) : 3 Units
                  www.sportwizards.com
                  - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

• "Brian Mac" is an ALIAS, or a STAGE NAME.

The guy's real name is Tony Binetti. Not sure if it's spelled right, but that's his legit name.

That's not to say he isn't an OK guy. Just that he uses an alias.

So do a LOT of other sports service owners.
                    See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

• hey savage, i monitored a lot of his plays in foots this year, and he did walk the walk,his hoops is good very streaky, he used to own music city sports ,before teaming with brian mac and is now trying to open his own site,he also says he manages or trains boxers. he claims to have a 23 year career picking sports and a lot of those years were 65% to 70% years like i said he was real good this year especially in the bowl season and the playoffs. he never does reveal what he uses to pick the games and often disregards when you ask. my thinking though is that if he was so sucessful,why take macs money and let mac releasr your games to his clients? also someone who claims to know him when he was just a gambler,said he was involved with another company that had some shady dealings and really hurt the customers before folding,also "the shrink" who is an ** mod had a bad check or was stiffed money from chuck while providing chuck with plays. all this is from a source that knows chuck very well. when chuck read the thread over there he was so hurt that this info was posted he immediately threatned a law suit,as he was very angry because this info was hurting him in trying to get new customers. however there are those that have done real well following his plays since at least november. there it is your complete info on chuck luck, i should save this in case anyone asks again so i could just repost, bol if this dont help you nothing will.GC

Comment

• i never knew his name was tony bivetti,even when i was a client,just wondering why people are using his real name now? unless he wants it that way.

Comment

• Goldencontender-thanks for taking the time to write that post;it certainly was very enlightening.
                          I was not bashing Chuck Luck, and my gut feeling is that he is pretty good, based on what I have seen since I heard about him near end of football season.
                          Thanks again.
                          Last edited by savage1; 02-22-2004, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• sportwizards

Thanks for the pick!!! GL

Comment

• bringhomebacon

Does chuck luck have a website?

Comment

• chuckluck.com is coming soon
                                RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                                X