• 10* alerts!!!! Rebound saturday

Hoping to turn around a miserable streak, my 10*'s have done as follows

Started 9-1
    then 1-6
    then 15-4
    now 1-6........total 26-17

7* 7-19
    5* 20-19

so a couple days off and back to it!!!!!!!!!

10* Pacific (-4) vs Cal Poly---->their win over conference rival utah state has them tied for the conference lead.......they are 14-2 in their last 16 games with losses only at utah state and at st. josephs so they are clearly the class here........cal poly is a last place team who has not played well all year.........the line here should be about 10 but as is also the case with utah state, they never give big lines on the road, pacific should cruise

10* DePaul (-4) vs St. louis--->DePaul is still a very underrated team , winning 8 of its last 9 and now fighting for its tourney lives........i think the line here is 4 because depaul only beat st. louis by 2 at home last time out.......st. louis is a good team but seems to prosper when other teams are in bad spots......this is not the case here as depaul is better and should win

10* Kentucky (-3) vs Auburn--->home or road is pretty much the same for a kentucky team with 4 losses (2 at home, 2 on road)........they need to continue winning to win the SEC and aside from 2 losses to a georgia team that owns them, they have been consistenly good throughout..........auburn is unpredictable but should not be good enough to beat a kentucky team still hoping for a #2 seed

10* Iowa State (+14) vs Kansas---->Kansas is not good enough to be giving 14 to anybody in their conference not named baylor or texas A & M...........much like florida, people inflate this teams line based on their name.........iowa state may be the worst road team around with 3 straight blowout losses and 1 even to baylor but it is time for themn to play a good road game

7* south Carolina (-3) vs. arkansas
    7* syracuse (-2.5) vs georgetown
    7* Miami (fl) (+15.5) vs providence

5* fsu (+10) vs. UNC
    5* dayton (+5) vs. xavier
    5* vcu (-5.5) vs Odu
    5* cs fullerton (+17) vs. utah state
    5* wisc-milwaukee (-3) vs. manhattan
    5* illinois-chicago (-8.5) vs. UNC-wilmington (may upgrade)
    5* Toldeo (+13.5) vs nevada

good luck and lets get back on a good streak

b

best of luck shorty

Comment

Good Luck today Shorty
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck. Come back a winner!

Comment

Good Luck Shorty!

Comment

good luck shorty!

Comment

DePaul........

I'm a fan of the DePaul Blue Demons and have been since I was a kid here in Chicago.
              What a sickening loss today to St. Louis........they let St. Louis do to them exactly what they did to St. Louis a couple of weeks ago!!
              Didn't they think St. Louis would try to make a big run??........they should have been more prepared for it and they should have had a better game plan in place in order to hold the lead!!
              DePaul might have just cost themselves a chance to make it to the NCAA tournament.
              I feel bad for those that wagered this game on DePaul!!........I did not but I still have a knot in my stomach!!

DePaul (-4) over St. Louis.......[LOSS]:
              http://sports.baltimoresun.com/defau...al/P121782.htm

Later,
              Bennojd
              Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

adding

10* san fransisco (-6.5) vs san diego---->san diego is terrible and decimated with injuries..........lost their leading scorer and rebounder and he will not be back tonight.........san fran has played better of late only losing recently to the league's top 2 teams

good luck
                b

Comment

thanks

maybe we can get back on a hot streak again!

b

Comment

Congrats on the 3-1 10* early posts. I didn't know you posted an additional 10*.

Comment

frank

i have been so bad lately........i wish i can establish consistency but i am one of those guys who can go 9-1 and follow it up with a 1-7 just as quickly.......

last 2 seasons , i have finished around 62% on my 10* plays, i am just hoping to do that again...........or really, if i come out of this season making more people money than losing them, i will be happy

b

Comment

nice way to rebound SHORTY

PEACE

Comment

nice rebound

way to rebound shorty!!

Comment

Working...
                          X