• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB picks for Sat

Miami +15
    TCU +5
    Ohio St. +8,5

If anyone has informations or ideas, tell me!!!!
    I do not like playing underdogs but these are the only games I like tonight...but I would not bet my house on it!

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

good luck gb

Comment

GOOD LUCK BRO
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Thanks, I'll need it
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GL tonight. The fact you are so selective, makes your plays more valuable to me.

Comment

thesandman

Thanks, but I have the strong feeling in my guts that I will lose tonight... Do not know why, but I simply feel it...

We'll see what'll happen.
            GB
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
            X