X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADDED PLAY FOR ONE MORE

EARLY EVE GAME===>

LASALLE +14
    Spiders should be around 70 for the game winning it but I thing the Explores play good enough defense and can put up 58+ themselves.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Who are the fighting Governors?

Comment

damn good call on buff..
        made me some cash on that one.....thanks again

Comment

Good Job Gold Vike

Had Buffalo +1 1/2 myself for 5 units! Keep it going buddy, good luck in your later plays!

:D

Comment

Cabomike........

I was wondering who the Fighting Governors were also :confused:

Is it Austin Peay??

Bennojd
            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

I think it is.

Comment

sorry about that!

I was Austin Peay who had like the 5 th longest winning streak in the nation....did not believe the had any ghosts chance of winning but should have covered as they led the game most of the first.......then got outclassed by Wich St in the 2nd! So HOPE YOU MISSED OUT ON THAT ONE as it was an "L" Crap!!

Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Adding NBA ===>

MAVS -4 2ND HALF

They were favored to win this at home by 5-6 pts.....they are currently down 4 at the half.....I think they can squeek out a 1 point win at home!

BEST OF LUCK!! GOLDV

Comment

Last plays of the night!

I am DONE with these double digit losing plus point dogs!

PACIFIC -3
                    Trap or no trap....sometimes a better team will just win a road game....just ask INDIANA!

Smaller plays:
                    ARZ/OREG ST (O) 165
                    Lines makers just could not set this high enough. probably a 98 to 80 type game.

SOUTH ILL -13
                    Too much talent for the Salukis at home vs a very banged up and damaged road Warrior team.

THATS IT.....BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv

Comment

Thanks Vike. I'll be watching for your plays tomorrow.

Comment

LATE NIGHT PLAY===>

SIU favored to win by 13 BIG POINTS AT home vs a shorthanded Hawaii team........Hawaii looking good first half....they have OWNED SIU in the series yet SIU favored to win by THE 13!???? Coach P. will have the Salukis out of thier fog at the half and get the late night party crowd into it......taking:

SOUTH ILL -9 2ND HALF

The Illinois Junkyard dogs will wear down Hawaii in the last 20 mins........only needing to win the game by 7 to cover the 2nd H spread....

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU PLAY IT! WOULD not count out the 13 point game side yet either! A tale of two halves??

Comment

super job GV

PEACE

Comment

GoldVike..........

"A tale of two halves."

Bennojd
                            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
                            X