No announcement yet.

Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I just read your post wayne. To be honest my heart just sank into my stomach.

Fuck I honestly don't know what to say, other then you know you can always talk to me and I will listen. With that going on betting and winning really doesn't mean Shit.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

WAYNE!!

NOTHING.....AND I MEAN NOTHING.....means more than family! I told your earlier my Dad recently died due to the same type of conditons! I AM TRULY SORRY to hear but you have someone thinking of you that "truly knows" what you are going through! MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU! MORE....THAN BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WAYNE!!!

GoldVike!!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Guys thanks, i really appreciate your thoughts and kind words.

Comment

Wayne, sorry to hear about your step mother. My mother recently passed away due to cancer and my mother in law is about to go also, so I know exactly what your going through. Stay strong and hang in there.

Comment

wayne, sorry to hear about your stepmom. hope your dad can hang in there and isnt in too much pain . you are in my prayers , the mudman!!

Comment

wayne

hang in there man........for whatever it is worth, you are like a brother to a lot of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b

Comment

Wayne

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Hang in there man.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

sorry to hear bout yer family man......hope all is well

PEACE

Comment

Thanks for the condolences guys i really appreciate the fact that people here really care about others in tougher times. As for the gambling aspect of life, we had a great day Saturday!

2-0 +6.00 Units Arena
                    3-1 +3.80 Units NBA (Now 24-8 Last 32)
                    8-4 +24.40 Units CBB
                    1-1 -1.60 Units NHL
                    ------------------------------------
                    14-6 +32.60 Units

Comment

wyane

I`m sorry to hear about you stepmother....I be hoping the best to you and your family during these times

Comment

Wayne-you and your family will be in my prayers.
                        Although my dad was 90 when he passed away last June, it is still tough.

Comment

my prayers are with you and your family......hang in there wayne!

Comment

Wayne

Please accept my condolences. On the personal side I had a horrible day yesterday. My day pales compared to yours.

Comment

Working...
                            X