• Best Damn Coattail Pick Period

COATTAILS NOW 25 - 9
    NEXT PICK COLUMBIA - 8

CASH BABY!!!!!

Comment

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!! by 9, amazing how close vegas gets.....:D :D

Comment

Congrats Moss!

I love the Ivy! Been drillin Fridays and had Columbia, Cornell and Princeton tonight!! Took the Wolves, Pacers and Kings in the NBA.....CONGRATS ON ANOTHER NICE NIGHT!! GOLDV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV

GV. I always look for your plays but never saw tonights. Did I just happen to miss them. Too bad I didn't see them. Once again, you did great. Congraulations.

Comment

thanks guys!
            sorry sandman ......been out fishing....practicing for a tournament got a little carried away... I posted about ten minutes before the game started .... I usually have them posted before then....

goldvike did you see my post yesterday...... got that pick from you....liked your write up...... thanks

Comment

sandman!

You didn't miss em I just did not post them as most of the board was on the plus point teams in the Ivy and didn't want to disrupt anything thinking I had a heavy minus key tonight!......could have gone with my NBA I guess but thought I'd just watch the Pacers and Wolves on TV at same time (Indy on an RTV channel). BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW AS ALWAYS! (Of course the Wolves and Kings can still go down) Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Yep I did see it

and glad to be of some help! I had a plus dollar night but only by a small amount on Thurs. as WKU and CPSLO really let me down.....the MAAC conf boys were 2-0 and NBA was 2-0 except I blew the late 2nd half over on SAC/MIN as the Kings could not find their ass. CONGRATS AGAIN AND KEEP THOSE TROT lines baited up with sewage for "Mossy Cods"!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW! Gv look at buff+2

Comment

Good pick Mossy

Comment

GV

GV. I'll be looking for your plays tomorrow. We were the same on 2 of the 3 Ivy league games. I was wrong with Darthmouth. I was able to see this post from you in time to play the Kings for the second half. which won by only one half point.

I'm trying to figure out what a RTV channel is. Is it a Fox Sports Net Regional Channel. I get the NBA package on my Dish and I can see every single NBA game. It only costs $159 for the entire season. One of lifes better bargins.

Comment

Moss

which part of the state are you from??

Comment

good luck mossy

Comment

Moss

West--Middle--East????

Comment

Working...
                          X