Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what nba team is 11-1 as home chalk

Miami Heat

I'll lay 8.5 vs Atlanta who parted with Abdur Rahim and Ratliff. Now say goodbye to Rasheed's 20 pts and 5 blocks. Atlanta covered 5 out of their last 7 against teams such as New Jersey, Dallas, Minnesota and Milwaukee. I'll start fading them now and expect to see spreads grow now that they will have to deal with cohesion of new and existing players, depth, and management quitting on the season. I wonder what the players were up to in south beach last night. I'd have been out drinking and spanking some ass knowing my team is expected to be bad from here on out.

Miami covered easy against Utah last out without much help from Jones or Odom as Wade went off with 30 some points. They are as healthy as they've been in a while and have a shot at making the playoffs. Atlanta couldnt handle Wade in their last meeting.
    Last edited by ats; 02-20-2004, 05:16 PM.

Damn! Might have to hit it too!

Comment

ats. I did not know that about Miami. Thanks for posting it. I wasen't going to play this game but I'm on Miami based on your writeup, plus 11-1 is hard to buck.

Comment

Thanks, ats...played on your "really made sense " post.

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Comment

glad to help Take some from "the man"

Comment

I played them last night as HF. Another winner.
            Last edited by frankb03; 02-22-2004, 06:55 PM.

Comment

nice i got em too and am trying the Rockets -12' over Atlanta ....hate to lay that many off a back to back but Houston is 3-0 ats at home in the second of a back to back and looking back Houston doesnt look ahead when playing NBA lessers....

Comment

Working...
              X