ez winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ez winners

great job last night. went to bed thinking boston was a loser. woke up pleasantly surprised. keep up the good work!

I had to use every Voodoo trick I knew for us to get that one!!!

Good luck,
    John

Comment

I was on the Clippers. That's my second loser in as many days with a team leading by double digit in the closing minutes only to lose the ATS. Last night I flipped on the game. The Clippers were up by 12 with about 4 minutes remaining. I turned the game back on with less than 1 minutes they were up by 2. Outscore 14-5. The night before I was on the Pistons. They had a 12 point lead with 2:13 remaining.

What happened with that game? Why did it take almost 3 hours to play?
      Last edited by frankb03; 02-20-2004, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Thats the NBA for ya... Money went on the clips, from 3.5 to 5 at game time and look what happened... amazing, i was on Boston, i had the ML for 1 unit... Thats why i hate betting in the Natl BS Assn...
        ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          Thats the NBA for ya... Money went on the clips, from 3.5 to 5 at game time and look what happened... amazing, i was on Boston, i had the ML for 1 unit... Thats why i hate betting in the Natl BS Assn...
          I played it at 3.5. Late last night I saw it went to 4.5. The kiss of death.

Comment

Working...
          X