...LOOKING GOOD!!!

--Nice Calls!!!

Comment

another 1 pt loser............I come to expect it

Miami did hit the GOY but who cares? I guess I do

PEACE

Comment

GOOD LUCK MCP!

Keep those picks coming as the one pointers will eventually swing your way as well!! I had that kind of weekend last one! Plus Dayton today pushed me 7 pts! UCONN just laid down and took the 2nd half off! BEST OF LUCK!! GOLDV
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

MtrCtyPimp

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              I think im gonna quit gambling after tomorrow regardless of the outcome for a very long time...........its just a negative strain on my life and its slowing me down overall
              I know how you feel. This is why I quit gambling for 10 years. I started playing again about 6 months ago. Financially I earn much now than I did 10 years ago. However, my unit play is about 25% of what it was. I play for recreation. If a lose like I did a few weeks back going 0-4 I'm not wondering where I'm going to get the money to pay.

Gambling can be very taxing. Especially, when you watch you wager on TV. At times its enough to make you sick.

Keep your head up. GL!

Comment

Working...
              X