Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gavazzi's pick on St. Peter's is actually a 6% play.

He has four 4% plays on New Orleans U, Cal-Riverside, Denver U, and Fairfield. Cal is a 3% play as is his play on Sacramento in the pros.

GL to all and thanks for posting.

Comment

PPP FOR MARY

GAMES POSTED FOR PPP ARE CORRECT EXCEPT FOR %

6% ST PETE +2
      4% N.O.-7
      4%CAL RIVER +17
      4% DENVER -8
      4% FAIRFIELD-9
      3% CALIFORNIA P

COMP PLAY CAL SANTA BARBARA

PRO
      3% SAC +4 OR MORE

ST PETE IS GOY FOR THAT CONFERENCE

:D :D :D

Comment

HELEANTH

I WAS REFERRING TO POST BY TAHOEREBEL

YOU JUST BEAT ME TO IT SORRY!!!

Comment

rokfish

how about dr bob--can you get him?

Comment

hattan you are wrong

Comment

MARY

I DON'T SUBSRIBE TO DR BOB SORRY!!!

Comment

Hey hattan

Hey hattan, you said UAB was Alatex's superplay last night rather than Alabama.....if this is true why did Alatex post a loss from last night on his website?

Comment

Re: MARY

Originally posted by rokfish
                  I DON'T SUBSRIBE TO DR BOB SORRY!!!
                  THANKS FOR TELLING ME--GOOD LUCK TONIGHT

Comment

My friend got an email yesterday stating that the Superplay would be wrong on consensus services and in other places but to pay no attention as his paying clients in good standing that do not provide the plays to a consensus service would get the right plays.

As far as the web site being updated with a loser, I think it is more mis-direction from Alatex Sports.

In the email Alatex Sports claims that consensus services cost him between $5,000 and $15,000 in sales per month.

UAB was the Superplay. Another winner.

This shit is getting crazy.

Comment

Fuck Alatex....if we can't get the right posting on here, why bother? People have it posted, and then the next day, after a loser is posted, they come back with "oh, that's not our play...it was actually XYZ".

Phillyfan, if you had the "correct" pick, did you have it prior to the game?

Comment

I agree daugherty....

Comment

this guy should disappear...comes on here after the fact trying to stir things up..."i had the real SP" type crap....there's noway in HELL alatex could know which customers are passing off their plays to the consensus sites.....speaking from my perspective...i could be a client of alatex and go along with the "i wont give it out"...and then just get on the phone with my buddy and say here's the pick...how is alatex gonna track it then?....i think philly fan should take a hike...sounds like someone from alatex in disguise IMO
                          the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

Guys,

I got it right at post-time. My friend won't give me the play before then, because he doesn't want me posting it on the board.

When I corrected the play on Oklahoma, he had a fit. He got all pissy, because he had to sign form agreeing that he would not provide the play to any consensus service or post in it a public forum.

Alatex would never figure out who it is, but my friend is adamant. He said he gave his word and he doesn't want to hurt Alatex's business.

I see his point, but fuck it, if I had 'em early and I knew I wouldn't get caught I'd post 'em up.

I'll see what I can do tonight.

Comment

i listed to brent crow's radio show this morning and he said alabama was his superplay, and that he has lost his last two and is going out west with his pick tonight but i don't know who it is.

Comment

He gave his word and doesn't want to hurt Alatex's business???? How would he hurt their business? Tell him nobody on this site is going to pay for their service anyway, so it's not costing them money. If he gave the right picks and they did well, maybe people would purchase them......so if anything, he'd be helping their business.

Comment

Working...
                                X