No announcement yet.

3 10* plays!!! Information play #2!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 10* plays!!! Information play #2!!!!!

I do not have much time b/c i am on the run today but here goes

Records

10* 26-14
    7* 6-18 (25%)
    5* 20-17

Much like ez i love this card, but i have been waiting for this first game for a few days now................

10* St, Josephs (-21) vs. Fordham---->This line should be 40, and the only question in games like this is whether st. josephs is going to try.........however , there seems to be no question as coach martelli is on their case lately.........now, once before this season, i used some 'special information' and it paid off..........i have it again!!!!!!!!!!! i know one of the players dads and he says that the players have been getting grilled for their last 2 performances and they want to win by 50 tonight!!! I think people know that I am not talking crap when i say this stuff and of course i am not giving out the players name although anyone who knows where i live could probably figure it out....also, i have friends at a lot of schools who tell me all kinds of crap but you guys know i do not post it unless i think it will definitely result in us winning, it usually doesn't, but this should.......fordham is atrocious and if st. josephs tries, they will win by 50........this is easily my favorite game on the card given the extra knowledge i have here..........also, anyone who has watched st. jos games know that a lot of these are right near the spread, this shouldn't be, but if it is..........well, i think they cover...........enough said

10* wisconsin-milwaukee (-1.5) vs. butler---->butler sucks and wisc-mil will have their game faces on

10* Duke (-3.5) vs wake forest----> i think wake is an overrated team who played a perfect game last time out.......i do not expect duke to lose here and lose 2 in a row......last years game was nuts but last year wake forest was a lot better than this year........Duke needs a #1 seed so they gotta win this one, and should by 10

7* Illinois (-4) vs wisoncin
    7* detroit (-13) vs loyola chic
    5* minnesota (+7) vs. indiana
    5* college of charleston (-4.5) vs ga. southern

good luck.........
    b

GL Shorty

PEACE

Comment

Good Luck tonight Shorty
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Shorty! We either sink or swim together!!!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

St. joes killed my 5 team parlay...Damnit

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

Shorty: Great pick....the right pick on Saint Joseph, unfortunately
            the coach screwed us with the scrubs and a 14-2 run at the
            end. Nothing you can do I guess, but suck it up and hope the
            next time you get the "gift".

Comment

right side...........wrong result on St Joes

good call though Shorty

PEACE

Comment

Shorty. I appreciated having the inside information you posted. And it was right except the coach cleared the bench too soon. Please, don't be afaid in the future, to post any special information you may have. It does and will keep giving us an edge. That is why I made St. Joes one of my two biggest bets tonight. But, even losing it's OK. We may have lost the battle, but with special information, we will win the war. If you are feeling bad about your plays tonight, please don't. Your picks are always solid. Luck is not.

Sandy

Comment

shorty

today is a new day

Comment

Working...
                  X