• Show
Clear All

• One Play For Wensday's Whackers

BOISE STATE - 3 1/2
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Good luck Logan!!

I hope it's ok to put a little of my analysis on Boise St. versus Hawaii in your thread. I just looked at this game myself so I didn't think you would mind, Logan!!

Hawaii beat Boise St. on 1-25-04 by the score of 64-58.
    So obviously Boise St. played Hawaii tough out in Honolulu and now they are at home in Idaho.
    Jermaine Blackburn is still out for Boise St...........he is their leading scorer so they will need others to pick up the scoring slack.
    Hawaii plays tough on the road but emotions and smart play should help Boise St.
    When I say smart play I mean few mistakes like in their win on Saturday in Fresno St. (55-44)..........Boise St. only had 8 turnovers.
    It should be a good game as Boise St. would love to avenge that loss in Hawaii and pound the 1st place Rainbow Warriors.

I don't know if I like this game enough to wager it but I will be cheering for Boise St.
    I hope this game is a winner for you, Logan and also for anyone else that wagers it!!

Later,
    Bennojd
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

BENNOJD

IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO FIGURE OUT THIS GAME.I RAN NUBER AFTER NUBERS TRYING TO SEE WHY BOISE STATE WAS FAVORED OTHER THAN BEING AT HOME.I LOOKED AT STRENGTH DOWN THE STRETCH LAST FIVE GAMES TO BE EXACT NUMBERS ON OFFENSE FAV. BOISE BY 5 NOT COUNTING HOME COURT ADV. I THINK I JUST LIKE WATCHING THE SPORTS TICKER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN & CUSING WHEN MY TEAM FALLS BEHIND.I DON'T THINK THIS WILL BE A BLOW OUT BUT I'M HOPING ON A 6 POINT WIN.
      THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE GAME & BECAUSE OF THAT I'M GOING TO PICK ONE MORE TO COVER MY BACKSIDE JUST IN CASE.
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

ADDED

BOWLING GREEN +1
        GOOD LUCK ALL
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

The line is too high, as it is up to 5 1/2 and some excellent cappers such as Chuck Luck are on Hawaii.
          Good luck with this one.

Comment

savage

i got the line at 3 1/2.
            i have them winning by 6 or shall i say hope they win by 6.
            good luck with your plays
            GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
            STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Great call, Logan!!

Bowling Green (+1) over Northern Illinois pick was an awesome pick!!......I didn't play it but earlier in the year I did cash on Bowling Green over Norhern Illinois when Bowling Green was at home.

Also, Boise St. is looking good at the half with a 32-18 lead over Hawaii........you may just win this one by more than 6 points.

Congrats!........I hope Boise St. holds on for you!!

Later,
              Bennojd
              Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Congrats on a nice 2-0 night, Logan!!
                Those "b" teams did you well.......Boise & Bowling Green.

Bennojd

Comment

Good calls-Logan;I just couldn't lay 5 1/2;glad you got it at 3 1/2.

Comment

thanks

guys it had been a rough sunday 0-3 took monday & tuesday off to regroup.thaks for the support.
                    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
                    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Fuck the 0-3 days. They come, they go... I would only start worrying when they stay!
                      Hehe...
                      nice game, pal.

GB
                      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
                      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                      X