3 Star-Georgetown

sorry a little late

Thanks Toronto Paul....shooot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Comment

its about time

Comment

I can't find any monitoring service that has him listed

here's what it says on his site

"The voice of reason" the last 22 years on a nationwide scoreboard network now makes his plays available EXCLUSIVELY at this site at an EXTREMELY discounted rate
        GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Well I can recommend 1 for him if he needs the help.

Comment

BC

Do you know anything about this site/guy?http://www.animalssportspicks.com/
            GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

I know he hit New York already today...

"Animal" on the service reports that BC sent showed a perfect day the same day that everyone else said that the Animal everyone else is talking about went perfect. Is it one in the same? Seems so....

Don't have any monitored records however...
              Good Luck!!
              ~MrCC

Comment

I have been familiar with him for a few years. He is a hard worker I will tell you that. I use to call his 900 line over a couple years ago on occation and I would say that it was a bit suspect because everyday there was two or several more extentions to get at $25 a pop w/ avarage results. But that was due to the group he was with.

This year he seperated from that format and is now releasing all his selections with one lower priced purchase. He does get streaky, but has a consistent rating system and during football gives out a free consensus with his service with the likes of many popular and solid services such as Northcoast, Gold Sheet, California Sports, Wildcat, Private Players of Pitt, etc., and he adds and removes some throughout the year based on performance.

I was in touch with him through e-mail off and on during the season and think he is what he says. If you follow his service, now historically is the time to do so based on what he says and I have seen in his winter results.

I hope that helps.

Comment

I have his plays thru the month, and have had them
                  much in the past, and can,will verify above post.
                  Have allways made money with Animal.
                  Sat. 9-0 (11-0 counting freebies)Sun. 2-1 (lost his 5*), but still made $$$. etc.
                  good luck
                  G-luck
                  Bring-in-it-home

Comment

Working...
                  X